smith26 is offline New Member

Is buying syringes and products online safe?

Hey I was needing to get some syringes and pins, along with some type of atomatase inhibitor. Is there any laws about buying this stuff online in the states. I don't want any unexpected company when my package gets here.

yes ...

HD Heritage is offline New Member
    Lion @ ar-r is your hook-up. Anything you buy from him is legal. It is also safe if used properly. Lots of us here use his products. I've never recieved packages as quick as what I've ordered from ar-r.

Bullitt is offline New Member
    I just started my cycle yesterday and ordered my pct and needles from Ar-r . They sent that Sh*t out fast I received it on the third day. Great service.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I've always recieved my packages from Lion without any problems.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HD Heritage
    Lion @ ar-r is your hook-up. Anything you buy from him is legal. It is also safe if used properly. Lots of us here use his products. I've never recieved packages as quick as what I've ordered from ar-r.
    OK BUDDY...DO NOT say that it's legal...because needles and syringes are NOT in all states...however I have never had a problem with mailorder AI's and other research products coming from lion...but don't misinform the man and tell him that it is legal

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I do not want to cause any companies selling syringes any lost sales, but I recently heard the DEA found out about a syringe company and seized their computers. They now have lists of everyone who has purchased syringes via mail order. Go to the store and ask for them. If a store turns you down, they dont call the cops, they just say no and then you leave. You will soon find a store that does not care and you can always pay in cash with no record of the sale. It is just another story to think about when making a decision.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    the DEA can suck my dick.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des
    I do not want to cause any companies selling syringes any lost sales, but I recently heard the DEA found out about a syringe company and seized their computers. They now have lists of everyone who has purchased syringes via mail order. Go to the store and ask for them. If a store turns you down, they dont call the cops, they just say no and then you leave. You will soon find a store that does not care and you can always pay in cash with no record of the sale. It is just another story to think about when making a decision.
    You really think they would bother doing anything with that list ? Maybe if they were really, really board !!!!

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    nah dude it's all good,

you can actually buy syringes from your local pharmacy - they're 100% legit

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    You really think they would bother doing anything with that list ? Maybe if they were really, really board !!!!
    You may be surprised how bored people can get. Were both sitting here writing about it, maybe someone is reading it. I most certainly agree to some extent. I just wanted the reader to know they do not have to be nervous going to a pharmacy to buy syringes. Also, I just told a story I happened to hear just 3 days ago, so it was fresh in my mind. I also didnt start a thread saying "Dont buy syringes" I just came to offer the person my 2 cents. I dont think it would make for a suspenseful TV show.

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    OK BUDDY...DO NOT say that it's legal...because needles and syringes are NOT in all states...however I have never had a problem with mailorder AI's and other research products coming from lion...but don't misinform the man and tell him that it is legal
    It is not illegal for Lion to "sell" any of the products he sells. With state laws being different its up to the individual recieving the goods to make sure it's legal to possess them. That is probably a more accurate way of putting it. You made a good point though.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HD Heritage
    It is not illegal for Lion to "sell" any of the products he sells. With state laws being different its up to the individual recieving the goods to make sure it's legal to possess them. That is probably a more accurate way of putting it. You made a good point though.
    are you kidding? i never said it was illegal for lion to sell the products i said the needles and syringes are not legal in all states..which they are not

Bro relax, I completely understand what you're saying & as I said, you made a very good point. Everythings cool.

eisenmench is offline Junior Member

Legal/Not legal states?

How about a search of states that have laws against OTC syringe purchases?And leave the guessing out. I suppose each person could ask in his/her pharmacy, but a list shouldn't be too hard to come by.

garrett T is offline Junior Member
    dont worry about bying shit online bro. check where u buy it from and your be safe. i ordered before and they havent found anything.

totaly safe

Thread Information