piepiezzz is offline Associate Member

Question Conflicting Information on Clen

I just started a clen cycle for 4-5 weeks before I start my winny/prop cycle.

My question is that I have been researching the clen, best practices, etc and it seems that there are two schools of thought.

1. 2 weeks on 2 weeks off flip flopping with an ECA or ECY stack.

2. I have also read that ephedrine works in a similar fashion as clen, and the 2 weeks on ECA WILL NOT give your receptors time to bounce back. This train of thought is to add Benadryl to the mix at week three and extend the clen cycle for 6-8 weeks.

So which one is the more popular train of thought?? I am on day two so I have time before a decision has to be made but I would really appreciate any thoughts.

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    no.1 is just plain stupid coz ECA n Clen use the same receptors so doing that is retarded. I use 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and it works wonders for me, ive heard about ppl using benadryl but i read on a thread (i think it was hooker who said) that benadryl is just theoretical or something like that, u could try with and without benadryl and see what works best for u.

so you're saying 2 weeks on/2 weeks off of evrything......would it be ok to take Xenadrine on the weeks off?

i mean either do clen only or eca only, dont mix clen n eca.

i dont know what xenadrine is so i cant help u on that one.

so two weeks of clen /two weeks ECA...two weeks clen/two weeks ECA is OK??

Quote Originally Posted by piepiezzz
    so two weeks of clen/two weeks ECA...two weeks clen/two weeks ECA is OK??
    lol no thats not ok coz it uses the same receptors so it wont be effective as if u did 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

i guess if u want to use both u could maybe do

wk 1-2 clen
    wk 3-4 off
    wk 5-6 eca
    wk 7-8 off
    ..and so on..

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I suggest you read some more..2 weeks on 2 weeks off is an old dead horse IMO.

Then again, its your body..do whatever you like.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja

So What do you suggest........just add benadryl sfter two weeks?

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja

You know this type of shit pisses me off..........

DO some more reading.......it's your body...........

You know what, I have read and I have researched, here and outside of here, And it's not cut and dry. Some people still believe in the 2/2 theory. That's why I started this thread.

Don't treat me like I'm some 17 yr old trying to pick up chicks. I am 32 6" 221 lbs and have been lifting over 15 years. I have bench pressed 498.5 lbs at a bodyweight of 198.2. I have leaned out to 3-4% bodyfat before. All of this before I EVER TRIED ANYTHING OTHER THAN EPHEDRA.

So don't patronize me, I was trying to start an educated, higher level discussion and try and get a variety of theories.

This is my first time using Clen , I have used Ephedra/Ephedrine for years. I just wanted to get as many varying views on best practices, etc. I wasn't asking for a lecture............you say tomatoe, someone else says tomato

Thanks for your Clen theory, but I wished you would have left it there......

Anyone else have views on the best ways to administer Clenbuterol ??

to be honest ive never heard/read anything else than 2on/2off and benadryl theories. IMO u could try to see whats best for u, no harm done.
    peace

Thanks for your insight

anytime bro

1819 is offline Senior Member
    You know this type of shit pisses me off..........

DO some more reading.......it's your body...........

You know what, I have read and I have researched, here and outside of here, And it's not cut and dry. Some people still believe in the 2/2 theory. That's why I started this thread.

Don't treat me like I'm some 17 yr old trying to pick up chicks. I am 32 6" 221 lbs and have been lifting over 15 years. I have bench pressed 498.5 lbs at a bodyweight of 198.2. I have leaned out to 3-4% bodyfat before. All of this before I EVER TRIED ANYTHING OTHER THAN EPHEDRA.

So don't patronize me, I was trying to start an educated, higher level discussion and try and get a variety of theories.

This is my first time using Clen , I have used Ephedra/Ephedrine for years. I just wanted to get as many varying views on best practices, etc. I wasn't asking for a lecture............you say tomatoe, someone else says tomato

Thanks for your Clen theory, but I wished you would have left it there......

Anyone else have views on the best ways to administer Clenbuterol??
    if you have leaned out to 3-4% bf in the past then you sure as hell dont need to worry about clen. if you have used ephedra for years, and see those kinds of results, continue doing what has worked for your body.

I was 25 yrs old at the time........now I'm 32, I think the years and the years of Ephedra have slowed my metabolism........tha's why I need a little boost....I used to lose weight looking at a treadmill....now, another story

1819 is offline Senior Member
    I was 25 yrs old at the time........now I'm 32, I think the years and the years of Ephedra have slowed my metabolism........tha's why I need a little boost....I used to lose weight looking at a treadmill....now, another story
    lol, i know the feeling. ephedra has always been my favorite but i have used clen with success by itself using the two weeks on two weeks off with nothing in between.

money31 is offline New Member
    it depends on your patience level. 2 weeks on/2 off definitely works. Benadryl doesn't do anything. Ketotifen works at 2-3 mg ed if you want to use it continuously (which I do b/c I'm one impatient mofo/ hate cutting)

solacevip is offline Junior Member
    I thought Benadryl helps recharge the receptors?

money31 is offline New Member
    tried it several times. didn't do sh!t for me. taking ketotifen this time around, which is definitely helping

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Everyone is differnt. Some people respond well to the benadryl, some need the two on two off cycle.

2 on 2 off is bad science ....Read read read....

crane is offline Associate Member
    wow that just throws a monkey wrench in everything.

i use it sometimes 3 weeks on or 4. how ever long i feel like. not very good advice and i don't suggest anybody to do the same. but then i would switch to ecy just to get better workouts. the main thing is keep your diet in check and you should shred the pounds off. experiment.

crane is offline Associate Member
    dont' mean to highjack but has anybody else ever use ketotifen?

Sust Man is offline Associate Member
    I have cycled clen probably 10 times. Ketotifen has never done shit!! I would take the clen every morning, and between 3-6mg of ketotifen at night (because it makes you tired supposedly), and my clen tolerance never got any better. It was no different than the first two clen cycles without the keto (tried 2 diff keto brands, too).

solacevip is offline Junior Member
    I have just started my first cycle of clen . I am NOT planning to do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. I am going to try for 6 weeks. I do not have the ability to use Ketotifen...so I'm gonna use Benadryl by week 3 and 6. The first two days I had some cramping in my gut as well as tightness in the shoulders when training shoulders. Of course there was some restlessness, handshaking and jitters/sweats.

I ended up buying some Taurine and Potassium......which I take at night 3grams of Taurine and 200mg of Potassium. I have felt no cramping anymore.

So far Day 1 - 40mcgs, Day 2 - 60mcgs, Day 3 - 80 mcgs, Day 4 - 100mcgs. I think I'm going to plan to stay at 100mcgs until week three.

Not to hijack the thread but piepiezzz, I think that you should considering cycling clen longer. I also did ephendrine long ago to get down to 7%bf.....but I don't like not being able to sleep with ephedrine.

Don't take clen after 4pm.......I sleep like a baby.

Thread Information