piepiezzz is offline Associate Member

Question Lion's Clenbuterol Questions

Ok.......this is day 7. I ramped up the dosage and for the past two days I have been at 120mcg's day. I have yet to see anything in the way of side effects. Or benefits for that matter. I am doing 40 min of cardio on an empty stomach 5-6 days/week. My diet has been tight except 1 cheat meal (3 pcs. Pizza)...............I am going to up to 140 mcg's today. Anyone have any explanations??? I have lost 0 lbs.

I had at one point been on Ripped Fuel w/ Ephedra pretty much non stop for about two years. But I haven't taken anything but Ephedra free Xenadrine for the past 12 months. Could this earlier ephedra abuse have bunred out my receptors? How high should I go on the Clen ?? I bought this Clen right before Lion ran out..........Is it possible I got a bad batch, I mean it doesn't really even make me feel warm, like I used to sweat sitting with Ephedra.

ACKBZ is offline Female Member
    I'm not sure why that's happening with you...I just received mine, from right before they ran out, and it's definately FINE. I've taken stimulants for years as well, and initially at 20mcgs, I didn't feel a THING, and had the same thoughts as to why. I've had it for a week, on day 6, and am currently taking 60mcgs, and everything seems as it should be. There's definately a little shakin' going on, and brief headaches....have NOT felt hot though, nor had any sweating. I guess everyone is affected differently. I read on here somewhere that just because you don't feel any of the sides, does NOT mean it isn't working.....sorry I couldn't be of more help!

piepiezzz is offline Associate Member
    Thanks ACKBZ....I guess I shouldn't be bitchin, but I am taking 160mcg's/day and still feel no sides. Guess I'm lucky. The clen actually makes me sleep better. I did get a bit leaner(.25%), but haven't lost any weight. I may have gained a lb or two which is strange being that I am 218 lbs (12%BF) and only eating around 2200 calories/day.

Thread Information