i_am_canadian is offline Junior Member

Ordered on Fri...how long should i expect? COME ON CANADIAN RESPONSES!

I ordered my letro, clomid, nolva on fri may 12, got an email saying it was shipped on sat. How long should i be waiting? Also, how did the package come to any of the canadian guys on here?

Like what delivery service was used? (regular canadian mail? purolator?) I am just curious because i am getting it delivered to my work which is in a plaza, but i forgot to put the store name on it. I know, I know, i suck! I sent an email right away to lion to see if he could add the store name to the delivery but havent heard back yet.

SO, what i am wondering is where the undeliverable mail would go? Post office? Purolator? Is there anyway to track the package or anything? Or would it get shipped back to Lion, CAUSE THAT WOULD BE BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any info would be awesome. Thanks in advance guys.

garrett T is offline Junior Member
    dunno. it will be quick just wait.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    It usually takes about one and a half weeks for me to recieve my orders from AR-R . Canada Post is pretty slow at crossing the boarder.

5 - 10 days

is there a tracking number i can get for the shipment? I am just concerned because I left out the store name on the invoice and only have the plaza address on it. Is there a way for me to call the shipping company used to try and locate it. I am basically hoping to catch it so it doesnt get "returned to sender."

you have to email [email protected] Think it will be returned to us.

I sent a few emails on may 12th and havent got a response yet. I sent it right after i submitted my order. Was hoping to have you guys see it before the order was sent. Gonna have to send another one i guess.

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    Dont worry bro i ordered from Lion before great guy. It comes regular postal service no COD or anything. it takes about 2 weeks 7-10 days.

I got all my stuff this mornign. Just wanted to clearify to anybody reading these threads that i was worried about the shipping because of MY error not lions. Knew it would get here but was worried if i messed it up or not. Got my answer and am pretty stoked to see how this works out. Thanks again Lion, ordering from you again soon with a more clear delivery address!

Thread Information