piepiezzz is offline Associate Member

Wow............new Clen With A Kick

Just received my 2nd dose of clen .....I have been on for 5 weeks now and ran out of first bottle.......spilled a little and have been on around 180-200 mcg's day. Took 120 mcg this morning of the new stuff and wow, what a difference. I am shaky, like never before. I had NO SIDES ON THE FIRST BOTTLE WHATSO EVER. ANyway I made good losses even on the first bottle so this is a nice kick going into the last two weeks.

Can't be too angry about first bottle........lion has taken pretty good care of me.
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 05-31-2006 at 04:39 PM.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    at your avatar!

Sounds like i need to get in on the batch of Clen even though i am not doing a Clen run anytime soon.
    ***No source checks!!!***

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    i always find i need 180-200mcg of that clen , all at once. nice stuff, its real, but i like ephedrine HCL just a bit better.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by piepiezzz
    Just received my 2nd dose of clen .....I have been on for 5 weeks now and ran out of first bottle.......spilled a little and have been on around 180-200 mcg's day. Took 120 mcg this morning of the new stuff and wow, what a difference. I am shaky, like never before. I had NO SIDES ON THE FIRST BOTTLE WHATSO EVER. ANyway I made good losses even on the first bottle so this is a nice kick going into the last two weeks.

Can't be too angry about first bottle........lion has taken pretty good care of me.
    Any problems with muscle cramps?
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 05-31-2006 at 04:39 PM.

NO SIDE EFFECTS WHAT SO EVER FROM FIRST BOTTLE........NONE........NOTHING

Some days on 220mcg's

I got a bad batch, no doubt about it. It was right before they pulled it....The second bottle is even a darker red(noticeable)

second day on new bottle and a world of difference....Only took 80 mcg's this morning...shaky, didn't sleep well last night....no cramping yet, taking 2000mg of Taurine ED

Sorry no bad batch ..there is an extract that increases the absorbtion rate. The active ingredents tested correctly. It is possible that the extract broke down over time
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 05-31-2006 at 04:49 PM.

I still say bad batch......I took the first bottle the day I got it, so no time had elapsed, unless it sat in your inventory too long.

The second bottle is TOTALLY different.

Not trying to bash, just keeping it real for everyone else.

We run batches of over 10k they go fast. The batch you just got was made 1 week before it shipped.

Thread Information