Thread: bitch tits

bigeater is offline Associate Member

bitch tits

I have bitch tits. I have had them since I was 17 or 18 years old. I am now 23. There is no lump in them but itīs mostly fat in my chest and my nipples are stiff/puffy. I have never taken any steriods . Should I try Letro and Nolva, or should I just diet and do cardio until I have very little bodyfat and then do the surgery?
    Last summer I ran almost every day but I didnīt get rid of the bitch tits.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Letro will defiantly reduce the puffiness. If there's no lump is may very well be just fat.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I would say try Nova,

Their are documented cases of natural gyno being cured with Nova, using higher doses.

Just google Taxomofin/gyno

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg
    I would say try Nova,

Their are documented cases of natural gyno being cured with Nova, using higher doses.

Just google Taxomofin/gyno
    I have not decided if Iīm going to try to order something like Nolva or if I am just going to do cardio and diet so I lose the fat from my chest and then do the surgery. My nipples are stiff/puffy even when I lose fat from my chest.
    I am not a researcher. If I order something and I wonīt receive it i wonīt get my money back. So I donīt know what I am going to do.

unvme9180 is offline Associate Member
    if you order nolva or anything else from Lion you will get whatever you order. He wont rip you off. many, many people use him regularly on this site. He is also a sponsor of the site.

How much Nolva should I take a day? Is one bottle enough or should I have two? Should I take it before or after I eat? Does it matter if I take it in the morning or the evening?

HULKBOY is offline Member
    theres a search button up top man^^^type what you want you'll get all the info you need.

i'm not tryin to be a dick but thats why they put it there.

hangtight08 is offline Associate Member
    c bino has a great post about gyno reversal check it out!

mamias20918756 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hangtight08
    c bino has a great post about gyno reversal check it out!
    That's right! Just make a search about gyno and u will find it.
    C Bino says that nolvadex won't do anything about ur gyno, on the other hand letro is shown to prevent and even, in some cases, eliminate gyno.
    Just check it out

Quote Originally Posted by mamias20918756
    C Bino says that nolvadex won't do anything about ur gyno, on the other hand letro is shown to prevent and even, in some cases, eliminate gyno.
    Just check it out
    Should I take Letro for my pseudo gyno? Or should I take a high dose of Nolva for a couple of weeks and then take 20 mg, Or should I just take a low dose(20 mg) of nolva, do cardio and diet. I have searched and read and Iīm going to read more.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Don't even bother with the nolva, it won't do anything. You can try the letro but keep with the cardio. When you drop to single digits and notice the fat/tissue is still in the breasts you will probably need surgery, which i had.

Quote Originally Posted by mamias20918756
    Just check it out
    C Bino has wrote that Letro doesnīt work for pubertal gyno. It can reverse real gyno that you have gotten from AAS. He also wrote that Nolva has been used to reverse pubertal gyno but that it doesnīt work for eveyone.
    So Iīm going to try Nolva and do cardio and if that doesnīt work I problary do the surgery. I donīt know what dose of nolva I should start with. Some say 40 mg and some say 60 - 80 mg.

hangtight08 is offline Associate Member
    i would go with a bit higher dosage because you already have a case of gyno already so its not like your preparing to avoid it, it is already present.

Surfstud18 is offline Member
    dude that's nuts I have the same thing but just on my left side it's stupid lol mine is a hard lump though

bump!

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    My gyno is about 3-4 years old now (look for my thread 'how the hell did i get gyno?! for a exact date) and I'm telling you the letro reduced the size of the lumps WITHOUT a doubt. Funny think is i was not expecting that result.

yeah i'll look into that man i just wish the damn thing was gone it's like a really fat big hard lump on my left nipple i'll try anything you know

bump!

mamias20918756 is offline Associate Member
    I have some gyno too but long before i join the dark side.
    I'm going to try letro for the first time in about a month or so, following c bino's protocol.
    I hope it gets a little better.
    I don't expect letro to reverse my gybo, i have this prob since i remember my self.
    Surgery might be the only way, but at least i hope that letro will make the puffines go away.

i want to try it

Quote Originally Posted by hangtight08
    i would go with a bit higher dosage because you already have a case of gyno already so its not like your preparing to avoid it, it is already present.
    For how long should I take a high dose like 40 mg? I have 1 bottle. From 1 bottle I can take 40 mg a day for 2 weeks and 22 days with 20 mg.
    Do you think that 1 bottle is enough and is the dose correct?
    If it doesnīt work with the nolva Iīm going to do the surgery when I have little bodyfat.

nolva won't do shit ...letro reversed my gyno. Letro is the compound that has been document in studies and time and time again on this board. Letro starves the gland of estrogen and it shrinks just like a tumor.

Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    nolva won't do shit ...letro reversed my gyno. Letro is the compound that has been document in studies and time and time again on this board. Letro starves the gland of estrogen and it shrinks just like a tumor.
    I am a little worried about the side effects of Letro. Does it have big side effects? I thought that it would only work for real gyno. I donīt have any lumps in my chest. Itīs mostly fat in my chest and I have puffy/stiff nipples.
    If nothing works I am going to do the surgury before it gets winter. People tell me that I need to gain weight.

i diff have gyno

Thread Information