andye is offline Junior Member

My Gyno Is Going But....

my nips are still as puffy as day 1.

i had real bad lumps in both nipples caused by puberty and steroid abuse .

ive had these for about 10 years before i discovered letro. ive been taking letro for about a month now and the pain and itchyness went straight away. for the firts time in years there was no pain.

now the main part of the lumps has gone (although i can still feel a slight bit of gland tissue below)

my nipples are still puffy though. could this be just a case of body fat that will go with diet?

im currently doing clen and t3 to get down to sub 10% im at about 14 now. im doing mega amounts of cardio and doing well. just want rid of these puffy nips.

ps..... should i always be able to feel a little bit of gland below the surface of the nipple????? or should i continue the letro till its all gone????

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    i would say that there will always be a little bit left. the only way to remove it completely would be surgery. be happy that the letro worked after all this time. work on cardio and diet. but if it is gland tissue than fat loss wont help. good luck.

mamias20918756 is offline Associate Member
    If u can still feel that there is some gland tissue left on your nipples then, as JS said, surgery is the only way to get rid of it.
    Lowering your bodyfat has nothing to do with gland tissue, the problem will still be noticable.

andye is offline Junior Member
    yeah but surly the gland cant cause the nipple itself to be puffy.

thats the only main concern, the puffy bit. this part is soft like fatty tissue, the gland is way below that

Quote Originally Posted by andye
    yeah but surly the gland cant cause the nipple itself to be puffy.

thats the only main concern, the puffy bit. this part is soft like fatty tissue, the gland is way below that
    it may look puffy because of the tissue under it.
    if you have been on letro for a month straight i would come off it now. make sure to use nolvadex as your estrogen will sky rocket when you come off letro.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I've aquired some gyno in my life as well.

I tried letro, it seemed to help some, i used it for 37 days and it did help, but the gyno came back to the same level as it was in a few weeks.

I had read some intresting medical reports of just using Tamox (Nova) only with a high rate of effectivness. It required the patients taking 20 mgs a day, 3 times a day for a prolonged period of time....4-6 months.

I tried some of Lion's nova for about a month, and it seemed to help a lot. But I need to do it longer I feel.

This is just what I've learned though actually experince, not though reading, or posting what someone else says.

I'd be intrested in hearing from other people's experince as well

i_am_canadian is offline Junior Member
    i was taking the letro from lion for 2 weeks at 1cc a day for 12 days, then ramped back down in the same fashion as how i ramped up. The gyno has since gotten worse on the left side. A LOT worse, so now i dont know what to do. Order more letro or run nolva instead. Right now i am using .2cc of the letro (.5 mg) I am considering just adding a ton of nolva for the next 4 months and then going and attempting the surgery maybe. DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!! (sorry for the thread hijack)

Quote Originally Posted by i_am_canadian
    i was taking the letro from lion for 2 weeks at 1cc a day for 12 days, then ramped back down in the same fashion as how i ramped up. The gyno has since gotten worse on the left side. A LOT worse, so now i dont know what to do. Order more letro or run nolva instead. Right now i am using .2cc of the letro (.5 mg) I am considering just adding a ton of nolva for the next 4 months and then going and attempting the surgery maybe. DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!! (sorry for the thread hijack)
    are you on a cycle now or what? what aas are you taking and at what dose? please provide all info needed so we can help you.

stay the course THe tissue will get smaller and smaller. finish the bottle ......puffyness will bget better tooo

Thread Information