muscles03 is offline Associate Member

Liquidex As An Off-cycle Test Booster?

is the AR-R Liquidex product really work as an off cycle test booster??

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    That's an interesting question. I'm surprised no one responded.

Quote Originally Posted by muscles03
    is the AR-R Liquidex product really work as an off cycle test booster??

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    yes papi and bryan2 stand behind this as far as i know ive seen them mention it a few times where are you papi

cmax is offline Associate Member
    I have taken Liquidex several times as an off-cycle test boaster.

I had my testosterone levels checked before and a month into taking .5 mg/mL of liquidex ED and it almost doubled my free test levels. I noticed that it made me visibly leaner and noticeably reduced the amount of subcutaneous water.

bump

Quote Originally Posted by cmax
    I have taken Liquidex several times as an off-cycle test boaster.

I had my testosterone levels checked before and a month into taking .5 mg/mL of liquidex ED and it almost doubled my free test levels. I noticed that it made me visibly leaner and noticeably reduced the amount of subcutaneous water.
    well thats very nice to hear, do you know how it works?? would liquidex be one of the best legal testosterone boosters to buy?? i am now offically done with steroids for my life so i am looking for alternatives, please help!

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    yes papi and bryan2 stand behind this as far as i know ive seen them mention it a few times where are you papi
    Sorry about that. I have taken it as a test booster. 0.5mg ED for 4 weeks will nearly double your test levels without being suppressive. I didn't have any problems with libido either. It cut back on some water retention, as well.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    well thats very nice to hear, do you know how it works?? would liquidex be one of the best legal testosterone boosters to buy?? i am now offically done with steroids for my life so i am looking for alternatives, please help!
    I believe it is one of the best test boosters. It is actually only intended for research purposes though. Just make sure not to run it too long or it can have a negative effect on your blood lipid profile.

It works by significantly lowering your estrogen levels by blocking the aromatase enzyme, which is responsible for converting testosterone to estrogen. Less testosterone is converted to estrogen and thus you have more available. It also slightly increases LH and FSH which cause your testicles to produce more natural testosterone.

I have found that arimidex (liquidex) is good for leaning out and reducing water. However, in terms of gains it can actually cause you to lose weight (due to loss of water weight) and will slow down the gains that you make. The up side is that any gains made while taking arimidex tend to be solid quality gains.

Don't expect steroid like gains from taking arimidex (liquidex).
    Last edited by cmax; 06-17-2006 at 12:31 PM.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    How would it be suited to weightloss? My lab rat just finished six weeks of clen + T3, and needs to reduce some weight still. I don't want him to run a cutting cycle yet, since he will be running a bulking cycle soon.

Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    How would it be suited to weightloss?
    It is not really suited for weightloss in the same manner as clen + T3.

It did make me look leaner, but the majority of the weight I lost from this was water weight. I think it made me look leaner due to the reduction in subcutaneous water rather than actual fat loss. However I am sure that some fat loss did take place. You generally burn fat quicker and easier when you increase your testosterone levels and decrease your estrogen levels.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cmax
    It is not really suited for weightloss in the same manner as clen + T3.

It did make me look leaner, but the majority of the weight I lost from this was water weight. I think it made me look leaner due to the reduction in subcutaneous water rather than actual fat loss. However I am sure that some fat loss did take place. You generally burn fat quicker and easier when you increase your testosterone levels and decrease your estrogen levels.
    Thanks. I think my lab rat will stick with some other thermos that will not stimulate his beta receptors. Might toss it in as an extra kick though, but it will not be the base of his new cutting ruitine.

Mr_IronCross is offline New Member
    I ran it and I did see it work. Its is a good product. I have buddy's that actually run that as a regular supplement.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_IronCross
    I ran it and I did see it work. Its is a good product. I have buddy's that actually run that as a regular supplement.
    Much better than running a crappy trib product, IMO.

Thread Information