corpse is offline New Member

Unhappy clomid liver toxic??

i'm on the 5th day of pct doing 70mg clomid ed and now have terrible pain in my kidneys...can't even bend over...does anyone know if clomid is liver or kidney toxic??

cmax is offline Associate Member
    Clomid has VERY LOW liver toxicity.

I am guessing that this pain in your kidneys is caused by something else other than clomid. It could be caused by something you ate or by an infection.

I have had headaches that I thought were caused by clomid and I have heard of people having upset stomachs that they thought were caused by clomid. However these symptoms subsided within a few days even though the clomid dosage remained the same.

Does anyone else know?

Bloated

it feels like my abdomen is bloated...my pants waste is very tight since i've been taking it...before no problem....is bloat a side from clomid??

No, clomid alone should not increase water retention. What else are you taking?

What you are describing could be the symptoms of coming off of the gear due to elevated estrogen levels, but this is only a guess. Anyone else?

Try taking an AI like arimidex to see if it helps. ???

fatale is offline Banned
    Most common side affects of clomid are enlargement of the breast and temporary blurred vision. In some rare case it can affect the liver.

If you feel there's something wrong then you shoud make a Dr. appointment or yet go to the ER. Dont wait it out!

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    It is however important to note that tamoxifen (nolva) is noteably liver toxic

been drinking a lot of grapefruit juice too...do you think it could have messed up the clomid dosing?

Quote Originally Posted by corpse
    been drinking a lot of grapefruit juice too...do you think it could have messed up the clomid dosing?
    I doubt it. What else are you taking besides clomid?

As Bryan mentioned tamoxifen (nolva) is noteably liver toxic. Did you start taking nolva and clomid at the same time?

no...i was just taking clomid 70mg ed... maybe the bloat is a sign that i should stop and pct is finished??

Thread Information