Thread: Help lion

Exclamation Help lion

i orderd letro and nova, but i put the rong email address..... instead of putting the address [email protected].... i accedently put [email protected].... the money has been taken from my credit card,,, but no package... i placed the order last monday... could you give me some advice... i have sent an email. but no response...... i want to change it to the right address.

i would like to know if my order has been shiped??? and if you could cancel my account and i will start a new one, because some one is getting all my infor now???

Quote Originally Posted by michaelmotorcycle
    i would like to know if my order has been shiped??? and if you could cancel my account and i will start a new one, because some one is getting all my infor now???
    Well.. It's not good.. I can give you free advice - I order (for example) clomid here

Every order received before 12 noon est. ships same day or the next business day. You should have received an answer to your email by now and your order. If not check you junk mail ...you can pm me your info and I will give those guy a call for you.
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 06-23-2006 at 03:12 PM.

Thread Information