andye is offline Junior Member

t3 and clen cycle

im currently taking arr's t3 with some branded clen .

im doing nearly an hrs cardio everyday and training (weights) 4 days a week. im eating little carbs and fats but plenty of protein.

tbh i havnt really lost any weight. ive dieted well over the last 6 months loosing nearly 40lbs but i havnt lost a thing since introducing the t3.

ive been on it 2 weeks and ive tapered up to 100 mcgs. i dont want to go any higher than this.

ive been on the clen 3 weeks and im upto 140mcgs ED.

ive heard other things like kelp help t3 work, how much should i use?

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Holy shit 140 mcg a day???? Be careful man, you shouldn't ever need more than 120.

All the products I've bought from Lion have worked well for me, but my overweight buddy bought some Clen from Lion and he was up to 120mcg and felt nothing. I dunno, maybe some get underdosed by accident?

My source's clen makes me shake above 80mcg, so I don't know.

QbanRascal is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phreak101
    Holy shit 140 mcg a day???? Be careful man, you shouldn't ever need more than 120.

All the products I've bought from Lion have worked well for me, but my overweight buddy bought some Clen from Lion and he was up to 120mcg and felt nothing. I dunno, maybe some get underdosed by accident?

My source's clen makes me shake above 80mcg, so I don't know.
    some ppl can tolerate more.so it really depends on the person.i can only take 80-100mcg.anything more i start to cramp.

Thread Information