Thread: Hgh ?

bzb
    bzb is offline New Member

Hgh ?

The AR store doesn't sell HGH ??

HULKBOY is offline Member
    haahahaa i was the first to get here.. and newbie.....NO SHIT!!! dam man get a clue!

bzb
    Quote Originally Posted by HULKBOY
    haahahaa i was the first to get here.. and newbie.....NO SHIT!!! dam man get a clue!
    yahh i'm a newb, my bad yo... i was lookin for a research chemical, ya know? n e wayz, where do you guys get it?

BzB

hangtight08 is offline Associate Member
    thats somethin else you gotta be careful about, did read the rules and regs in the newbie section? check that first bro

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    No asking for sources.. when you find one though you can check it out with a willing mod/vet depending on your post count/activity level.

You can get any chemical under the research banner from the AR store. HGH doesn't fall under that heading. To get HGH, you go to an endocrinologist and get a prescription, or if you are old enough you go through an anti-aging clinic.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    You can get any chemical under the research banner from the AR store. HGH doesn't fall under that heading. To get HGH, you go to an endocrinologist and get a prescription, or if you are old enough you go through an anti-aging clinic.
    Red just a quck question. Why are the able to sell IGF and not HGH ?

LR3 IGF-1 is still strictly a research chemical ... it is only used clinically in cell cultures and the occasional lab rat. Since it is still under that banner and hasn't been approved either for human use or to treat any human illness or condition, it is able to be sold legally for research purposes.

HGH on the other hand has already ran through the hurdles, had human trials, and been identified to treat both childhood and adult conditions. As such, it is now under the prescription medication banner ... and requires a valid prescription to get/use legally.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    LR3 IGF-1 is still strictly a research chemical ... it is only used clinically in cell cultures and the occasional lab rat. Since it is still under that banner and hasn't been approved either for human use or to treat any human illness or condition, it is able to be sold legally for research purposes.

HGH on the other hand has already ran through the hurdles, had human trials, and been identified to treat both childhood and adult conditions. As such, it is now under the prescription medication banner ... and requires a valid prescription to get/use legally.
    Ah that explains it, thanks dude !!!

bzb
    Thanks for the info guys, I've been reading through the stickys to avoid further newb posts.

BzB

Thread Information