cuse140 is offline Junior Member

Have I been on Letro too long?

I started taking letro to combat some gyno from an s.d. cycle. I followed c. Binos protocol, and went up to 2.5. However I've been on 2.5 since around June 28 because my symptoms have not really subsided. Lump behind nipple is still there, and still the same size (about like a pea). Lump is not sore, and never has been. Nipples are sometimes very puffy, and sometimes not puffy. I drink 1 to 1-1/2 gallons of water a day. I've been on 2.5 mgs for a month and a half now. I've been feeling pretty run down for about a week now. Today, I noticed my eyes were extremely bloodshot, and one eye was producing alot of mucus. I know letro is toxic, and I'm wondering if these symptoms may be related to being on letro for so long. should i just give up and follow c.bino's protocol for tapering off, and then start nolva? What if this gyno starts getting worse, when coming off.

cuse140 is offline Junior Member
    Anyone? I really need some advice. I don't want to put my health at any more risk.

llrockyll is offline Member
    bro put this in the pct section get more reviews there.if i were u and the letro hasnt helped any i was get off it immediately not tapering just get off.then wait atleast a couple weeks before starting nolva and if and when u do start start at a low dose like 20mg a day then progress from there if u see no change in a week or so.

skipp is offline Senior Member
    TAPER! Don't just 'get off'! You'll have an estro rebound for sure.. Tapper off, and get on the nolva..

Jucinator 2 is offline New Member
    But with letro you have to taper off or you'll have more bitch tits

Thread Information