Thread: Cia Log

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power

Cia Log

ok boys...I got my CIA from LION & am headed to cancun this week for 7days...I am going to give it hell down in cancun with the help of lions CIA...I will keep you posted on my "real world" testing!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by getnjakked
    ok boys...I got my CIA from LION & am headed to cancun this week for 7days...I am going to give it hell down in cancun with the help of lions CIA...I will keep you posted on my "real world" testing!
    of the girls you test it on

I love you kale!!! are you calling me out bro? I'll be back on the 31st.... check in with me soon thereafter for pics. ITS GO TIME

ok so...first trial run worked nicely...had a little booty call last nite & figured it was a good chance to use the CIA & see what kind of dose would be good for me... at 190 lbs I used 6pumps which I believe is roughly 15-20mg.no headache at all. It worked well...went at it 3x from midnite til 7 am with some sleep in between so far--very happy..& she was too. WERD

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by getnjakked
    ok so...first trial run worked nicely...had a little booty call last nite & figured it was a good chance to use the CIA & see what kind of dose would be good for me... at 190 lbs I used 6pumps which I believe is roughly 15-20mg.no headache at all. It worked well...went at it 3x from midnite til 7 am with some sleep in between so far--very happy..& she was too. WERD
    Nice to hear bro. I use it and it keeps me going for days it is simply amazing stuff.

ok...another run tonite..although it was a HIT & run the CIA is still workin b/c today i was doing stuff around the house & when i thought about sex..it kicked in....then i got a call at 6 & it was go time again...the CIA didnt disappoint. WERD to lion... more to cum LOL

LM79 is offline Associate Member
    Good stuff man.
    I'v used it too. I brought it to use during PCT, but then had a play while on Sust... What a blast!

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Are you going with doses every 36 hours?

yea....took a dose saturday nite....nothing since then & today is monday... the feeling was strong sat nite & all sunday....today i dont feel anything. so yes...I will take as necessary...

KALE.....sorry brother...not many pics to be had of the ladies..but I am very happy with the results I am getting with lions CIA. 6pumps(from the bottle ) & i'm good to go for about 24-36hrs...good stuff. thanks lion.

briancb1 is offline Member
    how long does it take to kick in? If i do need this stuff, should I take it like 3-4 hours before a party or what? Thanks for any help.

its good in your system for about 24 hrs(for me anyway) so if you know you may be gettin some action...do it anytime b4 that...a few hrs I would say would be perfect. Since I have been taking it I have noticed a difference in the frequency of the elevator goin to the top floor... so to speak

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by briancb1
    how long does it take to kick in? If i do need this stuff, should I take it like 3-4 hours before a party or what? Thanks for any help.
    2 hours before.

Thread Information