Thread: dutasteride ?

iceman9 is offline New Member

dutasteride ?

I Know With Finasteride(propecia) It Was Good To Run Letro To Prevent The Estrogen Sides, Is It The Same With Dutasteride? If So What Is The Recommended Daily Anti-e When Taking Dutasteride For Mpb. Thanks

skipp is offline Senior Member
    Well duta is more effective so if you feel the need to take an AI for fina then I would with duta. Letro might be overkill though, perhaps aromasin or adex?

NOREGRETS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman9
    I Know With Finasteride(propecia) It Was Good To Run Letro To Prevent The Estrogen Sides, Is It The Same With Dutasteride? If So What Is The Recommended Daily Anti-e When Taking Dutasteride For Mpb. Thanks
    It's not necessary to run any anti-e's with either of them. What sides are you experiencing?

skipp is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NOREGRETS
    It's not necessary to run any anti-e's with either of them. What sides are you experiencing?
    I think I even heard in the commercial for adovart that swelling of the breasts could occur

NOREGRETS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skipp
    I think I even heard in the commercial for adovart that swelling of the breasts could occur
    I've used both and never experienced b!tch tits.? Are you prone to b!tch tits?

Thread Information