Jay-Ace is offline Member

Lion.... HGH 177

Could you please confirm what you thought of your own product?? I see that you state you were starting a 200mcg ED course in September but I can't seem to find any further information in regards to results?!?!

I'm interested in the results you obtained, over what period of time and at what dosage.

Thanks

Jay

I waited due to blood work and high Blood pressure. My staff loves it my friends a loving it. My work has kept me in the office and out of the gym for a long while. I have put on a little body fat. So I'm very happ to have this trick in my bag. There will be pics around soon.

It must be understood that this is not quick. It isn't clen or DNP or effedrine. but it works with out doing anything no shaking no sweating. It is the bfat burning propertys of HGH extracted.

ShadyMilkman is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    It must be understood that this is not quick.
    How long did it take and what kind of results should be expected?

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    This sounds great I have some on order anyone with info PM me.

JaxonJ is offline New Member
    Lion says its not quik and you have to take the guru at his word, but 177 had my abs showing without flexing them In three weeks or so, I had a bloated gut b4 i took the 177. I have just started it again for 5 days and i can see the same results are not far off. Also I took it during pct and it kept me strong I lost no size at all, i droped a few lbs but eveyone else thought i had gaind weight.

Thread Information