logen32 is offline Associate Member

question on clen

hey i had i question.

I am a 19 year old, 6' 3" 220 pound guy.

2 years ago i weighed 270 pounds and i got myself to 198. I have been lifting weights for the past 8 months and have been bulking for the past 3.

I would like to use this product in later on when im cutting. My plan is to lose as much fat as i can through dieting and exercise, and use clen once weight loss begins to slow down.

My goal is to get to 8-9% by the summer.

Now do u think its okay for a 19 year old guy to take this product?

Any advise would be apprecieated.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    check my clen FAQ in my sig. I can't see any reason why age should affect clen usage. However you must bear in mind that there is a risk to taking any drug and decide if the benefits outweigh that risk

logen32 is offline Associate Member
    So aside from the side effects; shaking, clamping and pressure, headaches, cramps, insomnia the main hazard that sticks out to me would be the heart complications that can arise.

Has there been evidence or antidotal evidence to the heart complications in humans? Iv been doing a search leading me pretty far back and I haven’t read anything along those lines.

So I guess my question is, is this a common correlation found with consumption of Clen and heart problems in humans? Obviously when taking at recommended doses, as I do not plan to abuse it.

Thank you in advance

operation5pm is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by logen32
    So aside from the side effects; shaking, clamping and pressure, headaches, cramps, insomnia the main hazard that sticks out to me would be the heart complications that can arise.

Has there been evidence or antidotal evidence to the heart complications in humans? Iv been doing a search leading me pretty far back and I haven’t read anything along those lines.

So I guess my question is, is this a common correlation found with consumption of Clen and heart problems in humans? Obviously when taking at recommended doses, as I do not plan to abuse it.

Thank you in advance
    From one forum newbie to another, check out the clen faq and use the search. You won't regret it.

Link to clen faq: Clen Faq. You better like it it took me ages.

Thread Information