1 2ml 2ml
    2 2ml 2ml
    3 1ml 1ml
    4 1ml 1ml
    5 1ml 1ml
    6 1ml 1ml
    7 1ml 1ml
    8 1ml 1ml

I purchased the Tamox from aar. It says on the front Tamox, USP, 50mL, 20mg/mL. Then it comes with an oral syrnge, I am not sure how much of the oral syringe to take a day. It goes from 0-1ml.

Also, this is weird, between my scrotum and anus the skin fold there is now very sensitve and painful, I think I am getting effects of gyno (like a clitorus) forming. I have no sings of bitch tits, etc.

Thanks

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by hardjockmeat
    I am now one week on my cycle:
    This is all sustanon
    week monday thuursday
    1 2ml 2ml
    2 2ml 2ml
    3 1ml 1ml
    4 1ml 1ml
    5 1ml 1ml
    6 1ml 1ml
    7 1ml 1ml
    8 1ml 1ml

I purchased the Tamox from aar. It says on the front Tamox, USP, 50mL, 20mg/mL. Then it comes with an oral syrnge, I am not sure how much of the oral syringe to take a day. It goes from 0-1ml.

Also, this is weird, between my scrotum and anus the skin fold there is now very sensitve and painful, I think I am getting effects of gyno (like a clitorus) forming. I have no sings of bitch tits, etc.

Thanks
    OMG sorry dude but I am pissing myself laughing here. That is the funniest thing I have ever read. No you are not growing a clitoris That feeling is probably your Prostate acting up as a result of the Sust. As far as the Tamox is concerned 1ml will give yo 20mg of Tamox and you take it orally, The Tamox wont stop the issue with your gooch, that will get better when you end your cycle

hardjockmeat is offline Junior Member

Thanks!!!

I know it is very funny, this is new to me, novice here, I had no idea what is going on. Now, after you have explained it, it makes total sense. Thanks for all the great help and info!!! My prostate does feel rater large now that I think of it, in a way like also a type of constipation, but I guess it is just a big old prosate now and not crap up their!

How much of the Tamox a day do you recommed I take? I can't get this ml to mg conversion thing figured out and how much to put in the oral syrnige.

Thanks again! You are very helpful for a funny guy like me.

The dose for PCT is 1 ml per day that equals 20mg of Tamox, Are you taking Clomid as well ? You dont need to use it during your cycle unless you get sore or itchy nipples of feel a lump behind the nipples,

hardjockmeat is offline Junior Member
    No, I was not planning on taking Clomid for this cycle. So far my tits are fine, I was just going to stick to the tamox at 1ml/20mg a day. Thanks, I can't wait until this cycle is over the get rid of this ass pain. Does it go down at all. I am only into my first week. 7 more weeks of this will be hard. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by hardjockmeat
    No, I was not planning on taking Clomid for this cycle. So far my tits are fine, I was just going to stick to the tamox at 1ml/20mg a day. Thanks, I can't wait until this cycle is over the get rid of this ass pain. Does it go down at all. I am only into my first week. 7 more weeks of this will be hard. Thanks!
    Well to be honest its not a normal side effect, I have read of some guys having this kind of issue but it is very uncommon

Thread Information