athlete20 is offline Associate Member

Question LiquiDex/Clomid/Aromasin!!!

I'm going to be ordering LiquiDex (Only if gyno issues should arise during cycle), Clomid (PCT), and Aromasin (PCT) and I was wondering if each research chemical comes with its own plastic syringe or do i need to purchase those seperately?

2bshredded is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by athlete20
    I'm going to be ordering LiquiDex (Only if gyno issues should arise during cycle), Clomid (PCT), and Aromasin (PCT) and I was wondering if each research chemical comes with its own plastic syringe or do i need to purchase those seperately?
    buy seperatly...usually don't need to though, look at the pump conversion in this section.

jamikehat is offline Associate Member
    Whats your cycle look like first off and can you give me some stats?
    Liquidex is a good choice to run during your cycle. Regarding PCT you are on the right track with the clomid, but I would swap the aromasin for some tamox. And YES the research chems from arr come with an oral syringe.

Quote Originally Posted by jamikehat
    Whats your cycle look like first off and can you give me some stats?
    Liquidex is a good choice to run during your cycle. Regarding PCT you are on the right track with the clomid, but I would swap the aromasin for some tamox. And YES the research chems from arr come with an oral syringe.
    5'10"
    185lbs.

Sostenol 250 (Superdrol, Halodrol, Phera-Plex):
    Week 1: AI Cycle Support (x2 servings)
    Week 2: AI Cycle Support (x2)
    Week 3: Sostenol 250 (x1)/AI Cycle Support (x2)/***Arimidex (0.5mg/ed), ***only if gyno-issues should arise
    Week 4: Sostenol 250 (x2)/AI Cycle Support (x2)/***Arimidex (0.5mg/ed)
    Week 5: Sostenol 250 (x2)/AI Cycle Support (x2)/***Arimidex (0.5mg/ed)
    Week 6: PCT*/AI Cycle Support (x2)
    Week 7: PCT*/AI Cycle Support (x2)
    Week 8: PCT*/AI Cycle Support (x2)
    Week 9: PCT*/AI Cycle Support (x2)

*PCT:
    Week 6: Clomid (105mg), Aromasin (25mg)
    Week 7: Clomid (105mg), Aromasin (25mg)
    Week 8: Clomid (70mg), Aromasin (25mg)
    Week 9: Clomid (70mg), Aromasin (25mg)

I will also be taking taurine (2-3g/day) for back pumps and additional Milk Thistle just to be safe. And for lethargy, I will be taking Ester Vitamin C (6g/day) and Vitamin E (400iu pre/post workout). Ceatine will be used during PCT.

I may pre-load AI's Cycle Support for 3 weeks instead of 2, just to be safe.

Well, that's the issue with Tamoxifen Citrate. There have been many cases in which people used it for their PCT after a cycle of Superdrol and had delayed-gyno. I do not want to take the risk because Sostenol 250 contains Superdrol.

Well...I have no experience with superdrol and don't feel confident enough to make a recommendation on what to use with it.
    Hope you find your answers bro.
    Good luck

Only Clomid comes with a oral syringe. LiquiDex and Aromasin come with the spray top (1 spray = 0.1mL). So how many sprays would it be for Arimidex (0.5mg/ed) and Aromasin (25mg/ed)? Or can I purchase an oral syringe at the drug store and use one of those instead of the spray top?

Only Clomid comes with a oral syringe. LiquiDex and Aromasin come with the spray top (1 spray = 0.1mL). So how many sprays would it be for Arimidex (0.5mg/ed) and Aromasin (25mg/ed)? Or can I purchase an oral syringe at the drug store and use one of those instead of the spray top?
    You kind of answered your own question. liquidex is dosed at 1mg/ml therefore 5 sprays equals .5mg. Lions aromasin is dosed at 25mg/ml therefore 10 sprays equal 25mg. You can use an oral syringe that can be bought at any drug store or you can stick with the spray. I personally use the spray for l-dex, t3,clen . Hope that helps!
    Last edited by jamikehat; 02-03-2007 at 01:43 PM.

You kind of answered your own question. liquidex is dosed at 1mg/ml therefore 5 sprays equals .5mg. Lions aromasin is dosed at 25mg/ml therefore 10 sprays equal 25mg. You can use an oral syringe that can be bought at any drug store or you can stick with the spray. I personally use the spray for l-dex, t3,clen. Hope that helps!
    Thanks, I got confused. So you just spray it in your mouth and swallow or is there a particular way you're supposed to take it? The same goes for using an oral syringe, right?

Thanks, I got confused. So you just spray it in your mouth and swallow or is there a particular way you're supposed to take it? The same goes for using an oral syringe, right?

Yeah, thats pretty much it. I would keep some kind of beverage on hand for the aftertaste though...

marsab73 is offline Junior Member
    just got my tamox(peppermint) today....whoa...that was fast shipping...great for those dudes who forget about pct.....does anyone know whether im supposed to place underneath toungue or just swallow....is water after ok or not..any input..thanks to all in advance...

Water should be fine...the taste only bothers be with the liquidex....ewww

Question

5'10"
    185lbs.

Sostenol 250 (Superdrol, Halodrol, Phera-Plex):
    Week 1: AI Cycle Support (x2 servings)
    Week 2: AI Cycle Support (x2)
    Week 3: Sostenol 250 (x1)/AI Cycle Support (x2)/***Arimidex (0.5mg/ed), ***only if gyno-issues should arise
    Week 4: Sostenol 250 (x2)/AI Cycle Support (x2)/***Arimidex (0.5mg/ed)
    Week 5: Sostenol 250 (x2)/AI Cycle Support (x2)/***Arimidex (0.5mg/ed)
    Week 6: PCT*/AI Cycle Support (x2)
    Week 7: PCT*/AI Cycle Support (x2)
    Week 8: PCT*/AI Cycle Support (x2)
    Week 9: PCT*/AI Cycle Support (x2)

*PCT:
    Week 6: Clomid (105mg), Aromasin (25mg)
    Week 7: Clomid (105mg), Aromasin (25mg)
    Week 8: Clomid (70mg), Aromasin (25mg)
    Week 9: Clomid (70mg), Aromasin (25mg)

I will also be taking taurine (2-3g/day) for back pumps and additional Milk Thistle just to be safe. And for lethargy, I will be taking Ester Vitamin C (6g/day) and Vitamin E (400iu pre/post workout). Ceatine will be used during PCT.

I may pre-load AI's Cycle Support for 3 weeks instead of 2, just to be safe.

Well, that's the issue with Tamoxifen Citrate. There have been many cases in which people used it for their PCT after a cycle of Superdrol and had delayed-gyno. I do not want to take the risk because Sostenol 250 contains Superdrol.
    Just wondering if I'm right about how long Arimidex, Clomid, and Aromasin will last me?

Arimidex (0.5mg/ed) is sold by Lion at 30mL @ 1mg/mL and will last me 60 days correct?

Clomid (Week 1: 105mg/ed /Week 2: 105mg/ed /Week 3: 70mg/ed /Week 4: 70mg/ed) is sold by Lion at 70mL @ 35mg/mL and will last me the 28 days (the entire 4 week PCT) right?

And finally, Aromasin (25mg/ed) is sold by Lion at 30mL @ 25mg/mL and will last me 30 days right?

your calculations are right. I think your good to go.

Yeah, thats pretty much it. I would keep some kind of beverage on hand for the aftertaste though...
    When is the best time to take them (LiquiDex/Aromasin and Clomid)?

Red=Cycle
    Blue=PCT

Time of day? I always take my AI's in the morning(no particular reason habit i guess). Clomid I take at night just in case of minor sides like visuals.

Time of day? I always take my AI's in the morning(no particular reason habit i guess). Clomid I take at night just in case of minor sides like visuals.
    Yeah, thanks. Can Clomid be taken before bed or would 2 hours before bed be better?

Yeah, thanks. Can Clomid be taken before bed or would 2 hours before bed be better?
    Bump...

I would say whichever. doesn't matter imo.

I would say whichever. doesn't matter imo.
    Thanks...

What about taking aromasin and clomid right after the other?

Thread Information