likebeckam22 is offline New Member

Letro/Tamox/clomid Dosing help

I have been trying to find a thread thats show the required dosing for these products. Can anyone help? Which products should I use first? How much and when to start the rest?????? Thanks.

ghostRidedawhip707 is offline Junior Member
    What are you using it for? pct? During cycle?

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    check out the pct forum bro and read all the stickies

For symptoms of gyno. I am somewhat knowledgable about the products, but in the form of pills. Not sure about the letro. Sqirts per mg/ml. I will use it during the cycle and then for pct. I have read alot of threads, but all are different and some are misleading. Thanks guys for all the help and more would be appreciated.. New member....

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Tamox and Clomid, alot of people run it at 20-40mgs ed for tamox and 50-100mgs of Clomid for there PCT until natty test is back up. It depends on where you get it and what the MG/ML ratio is to how much you should take to get 20-40mgs of Tamox and 50-100mgs of Clomid. And letro. if you run it during cycle .25 would be enough but some people say its to strong during cycle and only keep it for gyno where you would benifit from reading C-Bino's thread on gyno. its something along the lines of .25mgs uping it each day until 2.5mgs then running that dose until a week after symptoms have passed. but read the thread to make sure on exact dosage. Also some people run Tamox (Nolva) druing cycle instead of an AI usually at 10mgs, but Its really all about what works for you. Also pust up the MG/ML of each one and we will let you know how much to take to get the right MG's

thanks for the help man. Since we are on the subject. I have enough sos 250, deca 100, to run for about 15 weeks. I have EQ but only have 2 10ml vials. When should I start the EQ, and is it a waste, because I really dont have enough to run for 15 weeks and also not enough to really be effective. Also got alot of winstrol , and dbol pills. When do you think I should start the winny. I have 2 types, depot and something else. I also have T3 pills. Give me a little advice on how you would run this cycle. This is my 3/4 cycle, and to be honest, this is the one I feel like i could get great results. My heads in the game and my diets on point. So ready to get big... Thanks for the help bro... What do you think? JT

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    First off, Im on my first cycle so your farther ahead of the game than me, I did research about a year before I started so Id say I know a fair amount about alot of compounds but I really only focused on the pct and Test because thats what Im running, as I get into more cycles I'll broaden my research along with experiment. You say you ran 3/4 cycles what compounds did those consist of because if you ran 3/4 cycles of dbol and test only then I wouldnt start throwing in alot of different compounds usually one at a time, however you could throw in a kick start and a cutter at the end because you would stop the one before you start the other so if you had a problem you would know what it was that caused it. With that said what were your previous cycles like? I wouldn't run the Eq unless you get another bottle. No point in wasting good gear running it at an ineffective dose, you would need to run it at the same time as the sos and deca to be effective and at a dose higher than the test. Also with that being said how much sust and deca do you have, you say you have enough for 15 weeks, but at what mgs a week? There are alot of guys on here that would be able to help you critique your cycle, but you should throw up what you were planning on, to show them that you atleast have your head in the game then they will tell you what to change and why. Hope it helps and sorry I couldnt help more, but im not gonna bullshit you and tell you how to run a cycle like that when I dont know.

Thanks Man. I Have A New Thread Under Members Cycle Results Or Something Like That. Likebeckam22. Let Me Know What You Think.

Thread Information