PoorMan is offline Junior Member

albuterol? ephedrine?

Hey Lion, any plans on selling some albuterol or some ephedrine in your supps. section? Just love your service and prices, wouldn't mind gettin everything I want in one place. Any new products planned?

PoorMan is offline Junior Member
    Nothin? Some good old Lion labeled Ephedrine HCL or straight up ephedra would be gloryful...I'm sure a lot of people would be with me on that.

Aside from that suggestion, any plans for anything new, Lion?

mikej is offline New Member
    Another option might be Sida Cordifolia, that contains Ephedra.

If this is for weightloss, you might also want to look at bromocriptine @ 5mg in the morning. Not it's main use, but supposedly studies have shown a reduction in BMI and BF. Heard it increases dopamine and leptin levels, so your body thinks everything is ok and doesn't fight weight loss so much when on reduced calories. Sides include headaches and feeling a bit queezy to begin with though, so some taper the dose up. Some had concerns that it might hurt test levels as it reduces prolactin (which peak during sleep), but supposedly it only has a half-life of 12hrs, so should be fine if you take it in the morning.
    Last edited by mikej; 02-18-2007 at 04:36 PM.

mikej is offline New Member
    Now they are saying betahistine can help lose weight too. So good in fact one study saw 4lbs/week for 3 months. Normally used to treat vertigo, but meant to target the histamine receptor which senda signals to the stomach to reduce food intake and also cause a dislike for fatty-foods.

Thread Information