Thread: AR-R Update

AR-R Update

Hey guys quick update, we are switching servers at the store which will cause us to be down for the next little bit. The store will be back up and running within 24 hours. We appreciate your support, please note that all current orders will not be effected, and are currently being shipped.

Lion

Anaholic is offline Associate Member
    Thank you for updating us Lion. Hopefully everything gets fixed soon. You hhave always had good service.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Hello.
    Is there an update, I see the site is still down. I'm part way through pct and I spilled part of my clomiphene citrate, I need to re-order as soon as possible.
    Thanks for any info.

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    What is up with the website... I have been waiting for 4 days or so? and it's still saying:

"AnabolicReview-Research.com is currently down for maintenance.
    We expect to be back up soon."

Is there any timeline for the site being usable again? I need to place an order asap, and I would hate to go elsewhere as Lion has delivered in the past.

350zTT is offline Banned
    i'd like a reply to my emails and posts about getting a refund. This is getting rediculous. I understand u are having difficulties, but if a customer wants his money back since you aren't shipping the products, you should be all over that to refund the money. It's just a click of a button for you, it's not that hard. I'm starting to lose my patients.

bryanc1088 is offline New Member

Refund

same here i placed an order on May 8th and it cost $80 and has been drafted from my bank account a long time ago, yet i still haven't received my package and my account on ar-r .com says it is still "pending" i would like a refund

guys every order has been shipped. I 'm not receiving email because there is not box to receive them till the sites are mover o the new server.

noexcuses88 is offline Associate Member
    Hey its been two day. What goin on with the server. I am afraid that I am going to spend the money before the site comes back online.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I'm sure you are as anxious for your site to be back up as we are, so I don't mean to be pushy, but I'm hoping you can give us an accurate date as to when the site will be up? Thanks for any information.

Thread Information