Exclamation Waiting for orders?

If you are one of the few who have been having issues either receiving a response from me via email or have yet to receive your order or have only received part of your order PLEASE SEND ME A PM INCLUDING YOUR FULL NAME AND ORDER NUMBER. Most orders have completely shipped. If you are still having problems let me know via PM. I truly appreciate everyones patience regarding this last month or so. If you've received your order without any problems, GREAT.. If your order has been delayed for whatever reason, I truly apologize. But I assure you it will all get taken care of in the most timely manner possible on my end.

*For those members who have only been members here for a short time, or who have less than 30 posts, you will not be able to send me a PM. You'll need to acquire 30 posts in order to send me a PM with the information I'll need to help you with your order.

Again i want to say thanks for everyones support and patience during this last little while. I assure you we will move forward and hope to gain and keep the trust and loyalty that has been given while being a sponsor here at AR.

Sincerely yours,

LION

send me a PM

Thread Information