Expat is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries

Question Clen question I work outside in very hot weather

Hi all and thank you in advance.
    I am considering starting a clen cycle, BUT I work outside in extreme hot weather (90-97 degreesw/80-90% humidity) . My work is not grueling hard labor, but I work as a role player for the military. It requires a lot of yelling, and acting agitated and close by loud simulations that can be unnerving at times. My concern is that doing Clen in this type of evironment might be hazardous>Anyone, please advise?

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I dont see it being any more hazardous than using clen during a heavy session at the gym (which pretty much all clen users have done on a regualr basis). Just make sure you stay hydrated and take some Taurine.

BTW if you are concerned about clen being hazardous then i should point out it may very well be hazardous in ANY type of enviroment. Clen has been shown in recent studies to cause heart cell death. These were animal studies and doses were quite high but it is still a major concern....

Expat is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries
    Thank you, I have no choice but to stay hydrated<<I probably drink an average Gallon of water the day before I know I will be working and while I am out there.

Joe Dic is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    Thank you, I have no choice but to stay hydrated<<I probably drink an average Gallon of water the day before I know I will be working and while I am out there.
    thats not alot of water really. you should be drinking that on a normal day if outside in the heat you should be drinking alot more.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Dic
    thats not alot of water really. you should be drinking that on a normal day if outside in the heat you should be drinking alot more.
    not if she only weighs 50k, Dont know what your weight is but obviously smaller people would need less fluids to hydrate them.

Joe Dic is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    not if she only weighs 50k, Dont know what your weight is but obviously smaller people would need less fluids to hydrate them.
    True but regardless thats like 8 small bottles of water a day, its recomended that you drink that with your meals alone for digestion etc.ie 2 8 ounce glasses with every meal regardless of size. Obviously if she only weighs 50lbs etc. she would not need enough but 1 gallon is not alot for a daily intake if not sweating for anyone 100lbs or 200lbs.that is active.

I know I try to intake 10 ltrs a day but yes im 200+lbs but I also do not work outside in the heat.

J-41-sd is offline Associate Member
    only prob I would see is that clen makes me tired all the time I can fall asleep at the drop of a hat allbuterol might make a better choice and I think arr just started to carry it.

Thread Information