Atomini is offline Banned

Is AR-R still having problems with Canadian shipments?

Just wondering if ARR is still having probs with Canadian shipments, because I need to order some PCT chems very soon for my upcoming cycle, and I don't want to go through another god damn 12 week wait for my stuff. If they're still having problems and delays with shipping to Canada, I need to know if I should order from elsewhere.

Infact, i'm supposed to be getting a bottle of Clen from ARR, which was shipped 3 weeks ago and I haven't recieved it yet.

Joe Dic is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini
    Just wondering if ARR is still having probs with Canadian shipments, because I need to order some PCT chems very soon for my upcoming cycle, and I don't want to go through another god damn 12 week wait for my stuff. If they're still having problems and delays with shipping to Canada, I need to know if I should order from elsewhere.

Infact, i'm supposed to be getting a bottle of Clen from ARR, which was shipped 3 weeks ago and I haven't recieved it yet.

ya theyre not being sent

fonyx is offline Junior Member
    Yep, nobodys received anything, except one guy that waited 2 or 3 months

ili
    ili is offline New Member
    Ya original order may 30th,and then reshipped jul 3rd,still nothing as of yet,don't know what to do?time for a cdn wharehouse!

sorel_C is offline Member
    same, ordered around may time and still nothing,, and now the guy is not even respondong to my e-mails!! my previous orders were super fast, this time its super slow... Wonder why that is?

Ah shit. This is crazy! Looks like I won't be buying my PCT chems from them for my upcoming cycle... I can't trust this crap anymore.

First they had their server problem 3 months ago (of which it took them that whole 3 months to get me my stuff), and now THIS?! I feel sorry for ARR, but that's it for me doing any further business with them...

We are shipping them they are not making it through customes.

froster is offline New Member
    Getting through customs is definitely a problem. As an example, I ordered something to be shipped here well over a month ago and have not received it yet. However, I ordered something 3 days ago to be shipped to a relative's US address and it arrived today.

I'm thinking about getting a PO box as I live close to the border....

Cheers.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    A P.O. Box isn't a good idea if you are recieving anything thru customs... It will be confinscated...

froster is offline New Member
    I don't understand what you mean...

I want to get a PO box across the border. That way Lion ships to a US address, and I just cross over and pick those little bottles up and bring it back over.

Why the sudden rejection of packages from customs? This is pretty stupid... this never happened before.

Hey Lion, why don't you guys start packing the stuff discreetly with no company names on the package or anything?? My gear source does the same thing and the packages always get through.

Or are the guys at customs actually opening the packages?? What EXACTLY is going on here?

Due to the problems with the garbage coming out of china that has been killing people customs in every country is opening packages.

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Thank god for domestic.

Lion, please let us Canadian customers who are supposed to have items sent to us know when you will be re-shipping these things out.

fonyx is offline Junior Member
    I prefer a refund
    first order left June 22... reshipped later, still nothing
    but I've gotten other stuff from the US and Europe (non supplements)

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Quote Originally Posted by froster
    I don't understand what you mean...

I want to get a PO box across the border. That way Lion ships to a US address, and I just cross over and pick those little bottles up and bring it back over.
    I'm talking about PO boxes in Canada... not the USA where laws are completely different. Any package that goes thru the Canadian Border Service Agency that is being sent to a Canadian PO box number will be opened and examined. I don't know what they do in the states bro. Also, if your sender doesn't declare what is in the box... it also gets opened. I know this all too well.

SilverBack_69 is offline Junior Member
    I ordered April 14th, I went through two reshipments and I have been waiting for a moth and a week for a refund. Good luck!

Njectable is offline Member
    still waiting

contagius is offline New Member
    Same here. I want a refund or what I ordered. Order 20916. I know that customs is a bit sticky right now but this is getting ridiculous.
    Last edited by contagius; 08-02-2007 at 02:55 PM.

Apex Predator is offline New Member
    I'm having issues too. I ordered last week and it still says pending and I'm starting to think I'm in for a wait.

Thread Information