*****The best way to get in touch with me or to rectify an order is to send an email to [email protected]*****

For those having trouble logging into the store I apologize, we’ve had some small programming glitches that have since been taken care of. Also, those complaining they were charged twice or charged without ordering, that is impossible, the software we use can only process cc info if you enter it in and order from the site. If you have any other seeming issues with this, please send an email to [email protected] with your full name and order number. Our customer service staff is available Monday-Saturday, 6 days a week to help out with anyone’s order. If you’re using AOL to send us an email, it most likely doesn’t get through due to spamfilter. So use a different account.

Also, as many have noticed, we are currently out of stock on tamoxifen and dutasteride, and the peptides. Tamox and Dutasteride should be in by this week, the peptides should be in by this week or next. Stay posted at the store and here at the forum. I’ll be the first to let everyone know when IGF-1 is back in.

Now, lets closed out the month of October with a BANG. For all orders from now until the end of the month, enter the promocode:

HALLOWEEN15

to receive 15% off your entire purchase at the store!

Thanks all,

LION