Top Notch Service

There have been alot of inquiries lately regarding order statuses, etc. I want to take this time to let everyone know that all orders are currently running on time and our customer service staff is available almost 24hrs a day to answer any and all of your questions and comments. THere have been some issues with payment, etc. that we are helping a few customers with. Please send an email to [email protected] if you need us to look into anything for you. We have and will continue to bend over backward to make sure you are satisfied. Also, tamox will be back in stock VERY soon....STAY POSTED!!!

Thanks,

LION

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    thanks for the update Lion. good to know you are standing behind your products

Elite1287 is offline New Member
    Lion, I have emailed [email protected] at least 3 times, and still not have had any response and my package still isnt here (Ordered Oct. 4)! Im getting rather frusterated. It seems others are getting their stuff, and I cant even get in touch with sales! I paid for priority shipping also, so this is somewhat disturbing to me.

bongoz is offline Junior Member

Top Notch Service

What are you smoking? I ORDERED on 5 october still havent seen anything its pending ordered from another company [BUT ITS THE SAME } have emailed and emailed and emailed who s sending the positive feedback --------------people that work for you or what

MattY_D is offline Junior Member
    im in the same situation i orders a big order 5th October and i havnt seen anything, i emailed lion numerous times and i only got 1 response saying that shipping has been postponed for a few days(yeh that was 2 weeks ago)

SO NOW I WANT A REFUND

the past 2 orders with lion theres always been some hassle, my last order took 2 months to arrive, so much for that 5 day shipping.

Thread Information