Exclamation Problems With Canadian Customs

I was told that the orders will not be shipped to canada for atleast a month and i need the things now

any of you canadian customers get your order recently?

Castradomus is offline Junior Member
    umm one of my orders got seized but it was not sent by lion

dexx is offline New Member
    Bump. I'd like to know if you get your order(s). I want to make an order.. Will need for the end of Feb.

EasyE is offline New Member
    Still waiting on an order that was sent about 8 days ago. Mail around here is slow though. I'll let you know whats up.

lpicken is offline Associate Member
    I would suggest staying away from Canada for awhile. According to my uncle who works at FedEx and keep up with these types of things says that there is a "customs war" going on between the US and Canada. Thus, every item that crosses the border is knitpicked. He also said that due to the high volume of business coming from China that basically every parcel coming from Asia is stamped and sent on its way.

Quote Originally Posted by lpicken View Post
    I would suggest staying away from Canada for awhile. According to my uncle who works at FedEx and keep up with these types of things says that there is a "customs war" going on between the US and Canada. Thus, every item that crosses the border is knitpicked. He also said that due to the high volume of business coming from China that basically every parcel coming from Asia is stamped and sent on its way.
    what do you mean by knitpicked?

EasyE is offline New Member
    Everything with my order was A-Okay.
    Thanks Lion!

nfld is offline New Member
    do you think i will have a problem getting an order of letro through customs???.....sry if this is a stupid question but i'm new at this stuff

theking22 is offline New Member
    I have found ordering through C1research to be the best for myself, In fact I placed an order for Letrozole and received it after just five days here in Toronto Canada. Not only that but you get more bang for your buck with 60ml at 2.5mg/ml instead of the 30ml. You are given tracking information immeditiaely after the order is shipped in my case placed order monday(January21st) shipped wed afternoon and received it today morning the 29...plus it is shipped express via usps and delivered right to your front door by purolator who canada post has contracted for all usps express shipment orders.

so from my experience I have received all my orders from this chemical supplier on average between 4-5 days

hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by theking22 View Post
    I have found ordering through C1research to be the best for myself, In fact I placed an order for Letrozole and received it after just five days here in Toronto Canada. Not only that but you get more bang for your buck with 60ml at 2.5mg/ml instead of the 30ml. You are given tracking information immeditiaely after the order is shipped in my case placed order monday(January21st) shipped wed afternoon and received it today morning the 29...plus it is shipped express via usps and delivered right to your front door by purolator who canada post has contracted for all usps express shipment orders.

so from my experience I have received all my orders from this chemical supplier on average between 4-5 days

hope this helps
    whats C1research?

C*h*e*m*o*n*e*r*e*s*e*a*r*c*h*.*c*o*m

rmcfar is offline New Member
    king is this place legit? do the products come in droppers or spray bottles, or...?
    If you have time do you think you could pm me some more information about this place. thanks a lot

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    if u could pm some info on this it would also b well apprieated. Thanx

the products come in dropper bottles and the quality is excellent as well as the price. Chem1 has been in business now for some time, and have a solid reputation.

I have been on their letrozole for 2 weeks now to clear up some old gyno and things are looking promising and in the past ive ordered nolvadex from them as well with good results.

Darome is offline New Member
    Boss, have you recieved your items yet?

strecken is offline New Member

Please give me advice

I got a letter in the mail stating that I had 3 bottles of testosterone seized at the border. Are they just taking the items? The letter seemed like if I wanted to dispute the seizure I could do so. What happens if I do nothing? Should I reply? Am I in trouble of facing charges? I am an American on a work permit. Does this affect that? I don't have a prescription.

elaine is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by strecken View Post
    I got a letter in the mail stating that I had 3 bottles of testosterone seized at the border. Are they just taking the items? The letter seemed like if I wanted to dispute the seizure I could do so. What happens if I do nothing? Should I reply? Am I in trouble of facing charges? I am an American on a work permit. Does this affect that? I don't have a prescription.
    OMG.. dont tell me that - because I am waiting for an order. If you scan and email the seizure letter to the supplier dont they resend free as charged. hoping someone repys to your other questions because I am curious as well.. Can you be charged if its been siezed at the border.

Steve630 is offline New Member
    They must have seized him too, lol...

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    would like to know the answer to this question??

seriousmass is offline Banned
    just leave it man. You can get quite a few seizure letters before you get in trouble. My buddy has 3 and they haven't contacted him yet.

Just keep the letter for reference.. and yah.. go on living your life. They caught you... don't bother disputing it.. wtf are you even going to say?

"I need that illegal test back please" LOL.

cut your loses, and order from somewhere else, and hope it doesn't get seized this time.

this is why i buy all my stuff locally. no chance of losing your money / gear to customs.

digitalmind is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post
    this is why i buy all my stuff locally. no chance of losing your money / gear to customs.
    I'm new in this world, so I really don't know much about all of this... I realize that shipping to Canada can be a real pain in the as5... I don't wanna get my order seized at the custom...

When u say that u buy ur stock locally, is it in Canada? I'm looking to buy some propionate but can't find some anywhere... Is there any website like this one that has its shop in Canada?

ted666 is offline Associate Member

Smile

dont do anything your fine

prodeus53 is offline New Member
    Digital mind (PM) depending if you live in canada I might be able to help you with your prop needs!

Thread Information