kfkegl01 is offline New Member

Exclamation Beginner, looking for some help.

I weigh somewhere around 180, im 6'3..Kinda small.. I been workin out for a little while and im wanting to get started. What type of steriod would be good for me to get started with. Im not lookin to get absolutly massive or nothin, i just want to gain alot of muscle quick and cut up real nice. Any suggestions? The thought thought about Deca , HGH, or maybe Dbol . But i want to take something that will get be big and i can continue to stay up there besides loosing it all. I just want to take one good cycle.

can4521 is offline New Member
    hey man most people around here are going to tell you to work on your diet first, at 6'3 180lbs you have ALOT to gain from diet / exercise alone, most people here will try to steer you away from AAS with stats like those i feel. You will also find that most people here will not encourage you to use aas unless you have been training steady for at least 3-4 years. There is alot of potential for natural growth you have before you use aas

so your sayin its a bad idea and i could hurt myself? the thing is i use to work all the time and i got to college and kinda quit. But now that im back into i wanna get big. what if i decided to do it anyway what would happen and what should i take?

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    how old are u?

20yrs. old. Ive been active my whole life with sports. Which now im not playing them but i still consider myself active.

bro at your age and with those stats diet is your answer.

well what do u suggest?

i would do some research here in the diet section.Get yourself on a high protien bulking diet and a good workout routine.Whats your routine look like right now?

i work out prolly 4 times a week..i take up to 100 grams of protein a day and take gakic..but i dont think im doin it all right..i need somethin to go by and i want somethin to help me get big

what would happen if i just took one good cycle?

bro 100 grams a day is not enough, u should be gettin atleast 200 + a day,Gakic smackic junk

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by kfkegl01 View Post
    what would happen if i just took one good cycle?
    you would probably gain just a bit, then lose it as fast as you gained it since your diet is drastically inadequate.
    what would your pct be?

BIG PAPI 08 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kfkegl01 View Post
    i work out prolly 4 times a week..i take up to 100 grams of protein a day and take gakic..but i dont think im doin it all right..i need somethin to go by and i want somethin to help me get big
    hey bro you can get huge naturally if you get a better diet. read the diet forums they'll help you big time.

Thread Information