mick86 is offline Member

Question Aussies plz advise - Ordering from AR-R to a flagged address?

Hey everyone, I live in Australia (as you may know customs are strict) and have previously had an online purchase of anabolics seized when ordered to my address. My question is does this mean that my address is likely being somewhat monitered and would that mean that it would be a bad idea to order from AR-R to my address? Basicly are the research chemicals they sell legal in Australia and will customs leave them alone even upon inspecton?

After the initial seized ordered I actually purchased some Clomid & Tamoxifen and it made it through despite being inspected. Something to take into account is that recently someone I know went to the police and accused me of a number of things including online purchasing of anabolics so I cant afford to do the wrong thing here. Thanks.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Are ar-r even still shipping to oz?
    I know some of the research companies have given up on trying to get stuff through.

jbonez19 is offline Banned
    hey mick, i've been too weary to try ordering through the post. seems like a legal minefield. i recently got ripped on some 5% test cream. i mean it works but pissweak. feel welcome to drop me a line. i would gladly split risks/costs with you. sounds like you know more than me. i would be happy to have it sent to my address. good luck anyway. customs and a.m.a. suck. treat us like babies in this country. wish i lived in mexico. cheers

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jbonez19 View Post
    wish i lived in mexico. cheers
    No you dont. You have it quite well compared to Mexico. Especially being a gringo.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

mick86 is offline Member
    jbonez19 I thought Test cream was legal here in oz, things may have changed now but last year they sold it at Evelyn Faye in Melbourne cbd. I dont know wot strength it was. About splitting cost/risk I appreciate ur offer but we dont know each other & wot were discussing is illigal so probably safer 4 both of us 2 keep things seperate. Nothing personal, I would say the same 2 any1 who offered.

Now is there any 1 at all thats able 2 help with my original question about AR-R and flagged address's????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????
    any1......?

Valac is offline Member
    u should b right as there labelled as health products and not for human consumption. plus i got mine fine last order

mick86 is offline Member
    Thx 4 the imput valos, iv seen the packaging but wonder if customs see past it. I guess its worth giving them a shot to test the waters.

mick86 is offline Member
    Hey bros, for what its worth I placed an order with ar-r a week back and will update this thread as to wether or not it makes it through customs. On a side note the order status is still "pending" but the money was debited from my credit card account a few days back. Shouldn't the status then be - "Money recieved, shipping in progress" or something like that? Also it seems that they do not have quite as quick a turnaround as they claim, but thats no big deal.

doddaa is offline Junior Member
    Update?

mick86 is offline Member
    lol this was an old thread. If I was the suspicious sort id say that your looking to get your post count up, but then I guess everyone has to some how.

Yes it made it thanks, but they no longer seem to ship to Australia so I never got to make a second order. I tried ordering a second time but they just ended up refunding my money.

Thread Information