High-roller is offline Member

About product stop but not...

Hey I order up some CLEN , I live in Canada SO BUDDY was saying that he was having problem with shipping here and getting CLEN in. So HE TOLD ME TO SEND HIM MY INFO so he could refund. But I sent a message back asking him why it said processing, and now they sent me a e-mail and it has been shipped.

What is with this, has this happen to you? and is this order going to make it here?+

Thanks!

Bump, come on say no or yes or come up with a story that may make me understand this better.

Thanks!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I haven't seen lion answer a question here in ages, have you tried sending him a pm?

I Have messaged his E-mail and I GOT A e-mail back saying,

I am sorry for the delay but we are having problems getting product in over the boarder??? I can give you a refund.

And since I was from canada, He said that the LAW wouldn't let the clen over here.

Now I didn't get this message till a few days later so I, went on Site and checked out my Stats for the order. And it went from Pending to Prosscessing and now shipped.
    and I got the e-mail friday telling me it has been re-shipped or re-ordered or something messed up.

Now maybe the dude got busted and I just got fvcked for cash from some cop..?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    You should try sending him a pm on here.

Thread Information