towhoe95 is offline New Member

Smile QUick Clen/ t3 question.

I just recently ordered from lion for the first time, I am used to pills, not a liquid. I am on a low carb diet, and wanted to know if there was sugar in the suspension, that would interfer with diet?

enigma10 is offline Member
    hmmm id like to know as well since im on the Atkins.

towhoe95 is offline New Member
    Seems like no one actually knows. I emailed lion a few days ago but have yet to get a response.

thedoctordavo is offline Junior Member
    I'm not sure if there is or not, but judging from the taste of the products I could believe there was a tiny amount of some sweetener in them.

But I have to say, with the small doses you take of it, even if it was sugar packed (which it definatly isn't judged off taste)... why would that matter so much? Have you ever been on clen ? I dunno if I could do it with a low/no carb diet... Whenever I let my glycogen stores get low when I was on it, especially PWO, I would get the shakes pretty bad... I mean not so bad that I couldn't drive, but bad enough that it effected my handwritting.

Thier Clen/T3 is effing awesome stuff... and I wouldn't worry about a little sugar for the effect it gives. Good luck, be carefull and hopefully you did your homework about Clen/T3 and low carb.

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by towhoe95 View Post
    I just recently ordered from lion for the first time, I am used to pills, not a liquid. I am on a low carb diet, and wanted to know if there was sugar in the suspension, that would interfer with diet?
    he's not gunna anwser casue yopur not suppost to drink it

Quote Originally Posted by enigma10 View Post
    dude wtf the atkins diet is stupid get off it

Quote Originally Posted by Mbuffguy View Post
    dude wtf the atkins diet is stupid get off it
    why ? its been working great for 4 + years...its the only diet I can go on that works and that helps my weight loss.

O and i got a reponse from Lion, sucralose and asparatame

why ? its been working great for 4 + years...its the only diet I can go on that works and that helps my weight loss.
    its bad for u causes kidney stones and low carbs like that won't get any muscle gains . you've been on that diet for 4 years and haven't reached your goal weight yet?

its bad for u causes kidney stones and low carbs like that won't get any muscle gains . you've been on that diet for 4 years and haven't reached your goal weight yet?
    low carb is not good for building muscle that i already know so ill add that later on to my diet, but the diet is great eat steak, eggs, ham, bacon, cheese what ever you want as long as it has no sugar and other NONE COMPLEX carbs, when i first started it it was great , i lost allot of weight i have already lost 100+ pounds from it, but that was when i was active ....now im not as active and the protein stays around as weight instead of going away ...Atkins says to work our other wise it wont work well, so yes the diet works but you just cant sit around but also keep in mind i wasn't planning on gaining muscle when i decided to do low carb, but now i have to add to it.

eat steak, eggs, ham, bacon, cheese come on man hahhah shitty diet

eat steak, eggs, ham, bacon, cheese come on man hahhah shitty diet

why ? all you keep saying its shitty but why ?? wheres the research ??? what company or health organization, or the FDA say its bad ??? where does it say you'll die from it ??? O wait where does it say that it will work....everywhere !!

do you know how many people and respected dietitians have tryed to come up and say " low carb is bad " just to get smacked down by the research that it WORKS and its ok.

the hell with counting this or drinking that I'm the type that if I'm hungry ill eat f**k if I'm not hungry ill eat now someone comes up and says count this and do this and watch this and add this .....yea how about no.

and then someone comes up and says eat all of this and work out....ok sounds good to me, and it works.

don't think the Atkins is all about steak and ham and so on it says to work out, it says if you can eat checkin rather then red beef then do it, eat vitamins and again work out...most people think that you can just eat a 12 Oz steak all day long and you'll loose weight well there right but without vitamins and work out you'll f**king go blind and sleep all day.

so the diet is good for some people who can do it and if they cant then try slim fast hahahaha.

and Mbuffguy ive emailed you couple of times about gear and other things so your a chill guy but if you were some joe blow off coming up and saying the diet doesn't then it would have been different . nothing but love

and like i said before im adding complex carbs to my diet so i can start gaining muscle but for now im about to use Clen and loose weight after that its on to a different diet. ok enough of this we stole his thred
    Last edited by enigma10; 07-13-2008 at 02:09 AM.

RangersLTW is offline Si vis pacem, para bellum
    What is T3? I can not find it in the threads.

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RangersLTW View Post
    What is T3? I can not find it in the threads.
    http://www.steroid.com/Cytomel.php

jdmscene is offline New Member
    I used Clen from ARR for my dogs to cut their body fat and get them ready for show. If I remember it took about 5 days to get my stuff in. Im thinking about using it for myself now too. If it did not kill my dogs should not kill me . Im unsure about the sugar content in their clen. Its fruit punch so im sure they added some type of flavor that might have sugar.

ps
    Yea I am new here but I just had to lol at atkins.. If his diet was so good why was he a fat ass? I mean have you ever seen Dr Atkins?

Blog Entries
    wtf, how can anyone bash a guys diet after he has lost over 100lbs. get over yourself man. if it works for him then great.

Quote Originally Posted by jdmscene View Post
    ps
    Yea I am new here but I just had to lol at atkins.. If his diet was so good why was he a fat ass? I mean have you ever seen Dr Atkins?
    i don't care what Atkins looked like, his diet worked , your just like the same people who talk smack about something they don't know, and in a sense cant blame you bc you've probably met some people who are on it and didn't do it right and they start saying atkins doesn't work blah blah blah , do the shi* right and it works I'm proof, do your homework before you jump in.

ive received a couple of comments about my diet from people on here but none of the lol'ed ( in your words ) about the diet, fuc* they congratulated me but told me i need to change it if im going to work with gear but over all i lost weight.

have a great day.
    Last edited by enigma10; 09-04-2008 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    wtf, how can anyone bash a guys diet after he has lost over 100lbs. get over yourself man. if it works for him then great.
    Thanks bro !

outofthebox is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by towhoe95 View Post
    I thought I had an issue with my clen from lion at one point. Thought it may have been crashing or something, white milky substance across the bottom. I had gotten a of then and was told that it was the artificial sweetener settling, so i'm assuming its like sweet'n low, or one of the other fake sugars. Should be fine on atkins.

Doub1e_J is offline Associate Member
    I am sitting on the fence in regards to atkins. It goes against what I have been brought up with. Eat complex carbs for energy, protein, veggies and the like. I had an argument on another forum with some guy. I was saying how it did not make any sense to me but I had never given it a go for myself. Recently I decided to try it out with a slight twist. More like carb cycling/atkins. I go without carbs for two days once every two weeks. I eat as much food as I can think of that is high in protein/fats because my goal was not to lose weight but more to try it out. My results were pretty impressive ( to me anyway ). Even though I ate like a freak I still lose around 2-3lbs in that couple day span. My stomach gets smaller my muscles look better, and I feel f*kn great. I do notice I go down a rep or two on workout days but that is the only negative thing.

I am still on the fence though. I want to try it for longer periods of time but I do not want to lose weight but loved the cut look. Not trying to sway opinions here just giving my results.

Thread Information