Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member

Whats up with the AR-R e-mails???

I got 3 in the past day?

1st one-

To show my love to even the haters out there...here is a PROMOCODE that can be entered at the store to receive 10% off entire order throughout this whole week.Enter this promo code upon checkout:
    ilovelion
    Yours, LION

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Albuterol 60 ML 6 MG/ML
    $50.00

Clen 30mL 200mcg/mL, L – Taurine 100 capsules (500mg) Combo
    $60.00

Cia 30mL 30mg/mL
    $70.00

Digestive Enzymes (60 capsules)
    $9.00

Tamox 50mL 20mg/mL SALE!!!
    $40.00

CEE (Creatine Ethyl Ester) 240 Capsules
    $19.00

Letro 30mL 2.5mg/mL
    $50.00

Clomi 70mL 35mg/mL
    $45.00

Exemestane 30mL 25mg/mL
    $75.00

You have received this email because opted to receive newsletters when you created an account on our store or signed up at a community that has a marketing relationship with our store. If you no longer wish to receive sale notifications from us, you may unsubscribe here.

--------------------------
    Powered by SonicMailer Pro

#2-

Clenbuterol Sale!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T3/Clen combo
    $100.00

Tamox 50mL 20mg/mL SALE!!!
    $40.00

T3/Clen/Keto Combo
    $115.00

Digestive Enzymes (60 capsules)
    $9.00

CLENBUTEROL 30mL BUY 2 GET 1 FREE!!!
    $120.00

CEE (Creatine Ethyl Ester) 240 Capsules
    $19.00

LiquiDex 30mL 1mg/mL
    $50.00

Clomi 70mL 35mg/mL
    $45.00

Exemestane 30mL 25mg/mL
    $75.00

You have received this email because opted to receive newsletters when you created an account on our store or signed up at a community that has a marketing relationship with our store. If you no longer wish to receive sale notifications from us, you may unsubscribe here.

--------------------------