Order # doesn't exist

Has not shown up and Lion will not respond. $70 bucks later im beginning to feel scammed!

UrRoyalHighness is offline Associate Member
    what did you order from him?
    I have always ordered PCT from Lion and got it in like 4 days from payment. Weird it is taking your so long. I have to order some more nolva soon so i hope all goes well with yous..

UrRoyalHighness is offline Associate Member
    please read our rules!

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by chest-a-saurace rex View Post
    Has not shown up and Lion will not respond. $70 bucks later im beginning to feel scammed!

can we get alittle more info on this... when did you place your order and when did you send the money and how long has it been thus far???

We have just come over a major holiday mailing when things tend to take longer and or even get lost... it does take time when ordering now... when did you email lion asking about this???
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Lion will respond. I have always recieved my orders from Lion within the week. The holidays slows everything down too. Took two weeks longer for me to recieve a package within the states then it normally would.

lastrep1234 is offline Junior Member

Thumbs down

Just went through the same thing--trust is getting extremely low with these guys

41&stacked is offline New Member
    for what it's worth, lion did mention that they were moving to a new shipping facility and everything was going to be much better going forward. orders need to be shipped the day of the order, and a tracking number provided. providing the option of 2-3 day mail is useless if you don't process the order for 2-3 days. hopefully the change will be put in place asap.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    that sucks.. he has always been good with me. sorry to hear it bro. keep us updated.

Fauste is offline New Member
    Got mine

elaine is offline Female Member
    Just wondering if you got it ... and how did it end up.. curious

malber is offline New Member
    For what it's worth, I placed an order last Friday and got it today (ldex & nolva).

elaine is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by malber View Post
    For what it's worth, I placed an order last Friday and got it today (ldex & nolva).
    I got you beat... got today after 15 hours ..

nails4me2 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by elaine View Post
    I got you beat... got today after 15 hours ..
    yeah lion will get you your order very quickly...just hope you have no questions for him since he is horrible at returing emails or pms..not to mention that his customer service department is anything but since they too would not return my emails.unless he just hates me and loves ignoring me...but i have done enough bitching about this so after this post im done with it...good luck to all who order from him..and if you read this lion im not trying to give you a bad name by any means...just think your customer service could use some work...

skeldno is offline Member
    i ordered of them and didnt get the order then when i emailed them months later they sent it but did not send it to my new address so i hav never received it that was 1.5 years ago!

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Not got mine yet....

leanmuscle is offline Junior Member
    Ive had several orders with him, always had my order in 3-4 days max. I placed my last order on a Thursday and it was here on Monday. Sorry bout your guys luck tho. That sux.

Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member
    yup i actually placed 2 orders with him in the past 2 weeks one for liquinolv, liquidex, and one for liquiclomi and liquiclen... got both one day after the other after 4 days waiting for each, i was a little skeptical about being ripped off also, but def will be a returning customer

Thread Information