scoobysnax is offline New Member

Thumbs up Clen order at AR-R

I've been lurking the forums for about a year now, finally diving in..

I was pretty skeptical for a while about ordering here, so I thought I'd post to give others in my position some reassurance (Yes, this is my first post, no I don't work for Lion).

I just made an order at AR-R last Sunday, for liquid clen +taurine tabs. Came in today, so 8 day delivery (6 business). That was pretty consistent with other posts in this forum. Discreet packaging, well packed. Liked that it doesn't have the spray nozzle top and came with an oral syringe (unlike photos).

Only problem is that I ordered qty of two (2) and only got one (1). But I'm getting that worked out now. Not something that would hold me back from ordering again in the future though.

Now my rats can get below 7% bf

-J

MercedesJ is offline New Member
    scooby would love to ask u a few questions if u don't mind

rubix6 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobysnax View Post
    I've been lurking the forums for about a year now, finally diving in..

I was pretty skeptical for a while about ordering here, so I thought I'd post to give others in my position some reassurance (Yes, this is my first post, no I don't work for Lion).

I just made an order at AR-R last Sunday, for liquid clen +taurine tabs. Came in today, so 8 day delivery (6 business). That was pretty consistent with other posts in this forum. Discreet packaging, well packed. Liked that it doesn't have the spray nozzle top and came with an oral syringe (unlike photos).

Only problem is that I ordered qty of two (2) and only got one (1). But I'm getting that worked out now. Not something that would hold me back from ordering again in the future though.

Now my rats can get below 7% bf

-J
    Welcome to the boards! Just got my albuterol order this morning! So very very excited to get my rat below 7% bf as well!!

scoobysnax is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MercedesJ View Post
    scooby would love to ask u a few questions if u don't mind
    Send me a PM.

Side note: I got my second combo, no problems. From the looks of the label I got it the day after it was mailed. Good stuff.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    How's that clen working out for you?

Thread Information