Jalepeno is offline New Member

Another Shipping ?

ive ordered from lion b4 in the past, with a 3day deliv. time, well the option for priority is still there and well i ordered tues night andit still hasnt come in, they gave me a trackn num. but its not valid? says it has no info for that num. juss wonderin if they give you a priority option why are others waiting longer than the 3-4 days.......juss that i and my bro really need this letro i ordered....thanks guys

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    there are better options out there imo.. id look around

yeah but ive always gone through these guys with no prob b4.....also what is the point of a tracking number if it doesnt show on usps, they said it might not show untill delivered.....isnt a trackin numb. to show where and when it here or there, kinda pointless if you wait till you get your item for it to be posted when and where it is..........idk lets hope its here monday afternoon

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    cross your fingers

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    so what are you saying that ordering from Ar-r is not a good thing to do?? SOMETIMES YOU WONT GET AN ORDER?? Is this what I am getting from all this?? I was going to place an order today... and have it shipped to me... it comes from the US right?? And isn't illegal right?? Then why wouldnt it come?? I am confused. I thought Lion was a legit supplier or research chems... please fill me in... Sorry for the Hijack.

yeah bro its US and legal and yeah from his comments im gettin that from it also,why should i cross my fingers, i thought lion was good its ben like a yr since ive ordered from here but damn......id like to kno whats going on also......

41&stacked is offline New Member
    i have ordered from them quite a bit in the past, and yes, they could definitely improve their shipping techniques. i have two orders with them of which both say they shipped on their website, however; after checking the tracking numbers they provided, they have in fact not shipped. crap, one said it had shipped over 7 days ago, and it just went out today.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    sometimes it takes a day or 2 for a new shipping number to show up online. as for ar-r 's quality, i have ordered from them many, many times and have always recieved in under a week and i consider them one of the best research companies out there
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

riiiiiiight Pt. well i know who to go through after well IF i get my letro, hell this fri guna order some from the other....at least i kno ill get it.....and its a week and still no update on the track.....i guess there goes the day or two for the updates huh

this is on the site

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on February 17, 2009 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

ImACrazyJewDaddy is offline Associate Member
    yea man...I personally think their service is SHI@T. stilled havent recieved, and the last time I ordered it took 4 weeks. WHY did I order again...who the Fukk knows

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalepeno View Post
    riiiiiiight Pt. well i know who to go through after well IF i get my letro, hell this fri guna order some from the other....at least i kno ill get it.....and its a week and still no update on the track.....i guess there goes the day or two for the updates huh

stop being a freaking baby and crying, your not ordering from wallmart. its been a week and you sound like a little 3 year old having a tantrum. you guys think your ordering from wallmart or something well your not.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion

detroitwalt is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    stop being a freaking baby and crying, your not ordering from wallmart. its been a week and you sound like a little 3 year old having a tantrum. you guys think your ordering from wallmart or something well your not.
    What's the reason for jumping on the threadstarter? He paid for express shipping and it's been over a week. You've been fortunate enough to receive all your shipments quickly but some of us have not. After we've paid our money does that mean we can't complain about the service if it is not adequate enough? I know as a long time member you're probably tired of seeing threads like this but I would think that would reflect more on the seller's shipping and communication methods as opposed to posters acting like babies. I think if the communication was better there would a huge decrease in the amount of threads being made asking where their order is.

PT
    you just dont realize that this isnt wallmart, its illeagle drugs and sometimes on the black market things dont go as planned.

41&stacked is offline New Member
    what they sell has nothing to do with how they ship it. if you order it, and it is in stock, then you should get it within a certain time period. if it is not in stock, they should notify you and give you the option to pull out. most of their orders that are late, are due to them being out of stock when the order is placed. imo it is a little deceitful, but hey, that's the way the ball bounces in the underground.

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    just an FYI- it's WALmart not WALLmart

thanks the whole point was to say why did it say priority ifit wasnt guna be....also whats your deal with sayin its not Walmart.....anyways im done with this thread thanks all who posted....ill post again if i get it.....

Thread Information