Thread: Order #74014

detroitwalt is offline New Member

Order #74014

This is my first and probably last order I place with Lion. My order was placed almost 3 weeks and while my credit card was charged immediately, when I check my order history on the site it says I haven't placed any orders. I've sent 2 emails and used the "Contact Us" option on the website 3 times and have yet to receive any type of response. Not a good first impression.

Quote Originally Posted by detroitwalt View Post
    This is my first and probably last order I place with Lion. My order was placed almost 3 weeks and while my credit card was charged immediately, when I check my order history on the site it says I haven't placed any orders. I've sent 2 emails and used the "Contact Us" option on the website 3 times and have yet to receive any type of response. Not a good first impression.

Detroitwalt,

The orders from the store are generated in numeric order. Order #74014 does not exist. Nor have we received any emails in the past three weeks from any customer requesting information on an order #74014. Please clarify?? You can send your response to [email protected]

LION

detroitwalt is offline New Member
    Thank you for your response. I received your email and sent the requested information. I also placed a new order and followed your instructions to use IE. After the placing the new order, it now shows up in my order history. Thank you again and I look forward to using your product.

Thread Information