Thread: Lion, what?

41&stacked is offline New Member

Lion, what?

Can anyone let me know why my previous thread on my missing orders has been closed? I'm new to this. Well, here is an update. On 2/19 lion emailed me and said that we would give me a refund and asked for my cc information. I emailed him the info. at 8:00 a.m on 2/20, and proceeded to order my $100.00 order with another company because I needed it ASAP. Well, guess what. Today, I get Lion's order, of which was mailed out on 2/20, the day I submitted my info for a refund. Now, if I get my refund, I appreciate it Lion and I may be back. If I don't get my refund, then I am screwed because now I have two orders of which I don't need. Lion, if you were going to mail out my order the day I sent you my info., why didn't you tell me you had sent another package? I would have never ordered from a different company.

here is some additional info. as i need some guidance. lion sent out my new package, almost 6 hours after i submitted my info. for a refund (at his request). do you think he did this to avoid refunding me my money? the problem in doing this, is that i ordered from another company thinking the refund was valid, and the order would be canceled. i'm just not getting any responses about my inquiry into my refund. did he possibly do this to avoid refunding me my money?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    how would anyone here know why he did something. he was probably backed up and now that he got to it he is sending what you ordered. thats what i would do. as for your other thread, you were bashing and it was closed because your question was answered when lion sent you a pm.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

oh, i see how all this works. be careful what you say about a board sponsor.

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    live and learn i guess.. now you know..

Thread Information