johnny1234 is offline Associate Member

gyno just started pct,. LEtro/clomid

just finished winny and test for 7 weeks
    i started to develop gyno and i can feel ball and i just got done running it.
    I just started taking clomid for the 1st day for pct, but i feel that my gyno might be getting worse as each day goes by. What should i do.

Can i take letro with clomid and run it for 3 weeks and taper down letro and contrinue with clomid.

i feel like i need to run letro now.

hELP

skeldno is offline Member
    I wuld hit the letro straight away as soon as i feel any lump! can you get any nolva??? if so use the letro till you get your hands on some nolva and run 20mg nolva am and 20mg nolva pm and hopefully that suld sort it. i always do that wen i feel the lumps and it works fine! Do not use any hcg tho mate!!!!!!!

so i start letro asap., remember this is my 2nd day on pct.,
    I ususally run clomid and nolva.
    One last last question , so it is okay to run letro for 2 weeks while you take cloimd with it for pct.
    and then taper down letro and contrinue clomid or if you get nolva replace clomid with nolva... but it is ok when you come off and u start pct to use letro when you are faced with gyno and you can feel a bigball

also if i continued to start letro, right now, and just finished the rest of my winny, and then hit pct in 3 weeks, would that work., or is better just to go to pct now after doing 7 weeks if your pecs are hurting a little bit.
    i know letro has a rebound effect, so i would need nolva after tapering down from it.

redmeat1 is offline Associate Member
    I've been taking letro for almost four weeks...gyno got a little better but still there....any suggestions on how I can get better results...i'm taking the full 2.5mg (1ml) dose of letro by the way.

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    is it lions letro...

id get some nolvadex .. preferably from somewhere else.. but thats your call there

Mr.Buffman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammon View Post
    is it lions letro...

id get some nolvadex.. preferably from somewhere else.. but thats your call there
    Are you saying to get it from somewhere else cus it takes a month to get it, or cus it sucks? Jw

taylor26 is offline Member
    Lions letro is strong and works good. Make it part of your pct and you should be fine.

Mr.Buffman is offline Banned
    I since sarcasm there.. I ordered letro and clen from ar-r is it going to do anything or did i just lose out on money?? Also is there anyway you could pm me a site that i can get some stuff.. I see mammoth in about every thread ripping lions products.. Not sure what to believe and what not to believe..

Thread Information