Thread: Sell steroids

rxstacks is offline Banned

Sell steroids

Hi there, with all due respect I want to ask the admin if it's possible for me to sell product here, I have several products at very low prices, greek and italian brands, please do not ban me i'm just asking what are the rules here.

Best regards,
    HN

outlawmuscle is offline Associate Member
    u will be banned. the rules are DO NOT TRY TO SELL !!!

Rye_guy is offline Member
    can we say buh bye... so long and thanks for all the shows? i wouldnt suggest anyone enquire to this guy.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    bye bye. your stay will be short lived

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    this guy is a known scammer. if anyone is dumb enough to send him money, i gurentee you will never see it again
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    yeaaaaa ok, you don't want to be banned for being a scammer, but you don't know where the rules here are for you to read .........

yea we were all born yesterday SCAMMER!!

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by rxstacks View Post
    Hi there, with all due respect I want to ask the admin if it's possible for me to sell product here, I have several products at very low prices, greek and italian brands, please do not ban me i'm just asking what are the rules here.

Best regards,
    HN
    Yah bro hit me up man I'm lukin to do a dbol , deca , winny, tren , sust, superdrol, test e & c cycle. I'm guna b huuuuuja.

Thanks for the confidence vote I'm just a newbie to this place, but sure as hell no to the industry i have all my stuff from Italy,Greece and Mexico. No need to get in high hoses tho, I was just asking.

Thanks for the confidence vote I'm just a newbie to this place, but sure as hell no to the industry i have all my stuff from Italy,Greece and Mexico. No need to get in high hoses tho, I was just asking.
    new to here or not, if you ARE legit in this industry like you say, you would still know that this is NOT the way you go about Selling your wares !!

so you look and act like a typical SCAMMER !!

reardbandit is offline Associate Member
    LOL you got dimed out dude

Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    new to here or not, if you ARE legit in this industry like you say, you would still know that this is NOT the way you go about Selling your wares !!

so you look and act like a typical SCAMMER !!
    Well I agree most certainly with the level of precaution you folks are taking but anyway, I have been dealing with my customers directly for the past 2 years, unfortunately due to the political climax of my country my sales have decreased rather greatly, therefore I'm looking for new way to get new customers, I would only sale in USA BTW, located in Arizona, may provide my phone number and my name to anyone interested but anyway I understand the rules of this forum, I think I have to undertake another approach toward saving my business.

well I am sure u can understand that a public message board that can and probably is being monitored by law enforcement, is not going too look friendly at anyone trying to advertise the sale of ILLEGAL substances. Not too bright on your part !

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    We do not allow sales here thanks anyway...
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    located in Arizona, may provide my phone number and my name to anyone interested .
    lmao..
    i know your already gone but your out of your fukin mind.. if you were legit you wouldnt last a week.

lord henry is offline Scammer&Liar
    wow what a fuking idiot- wtf is with these scammers ? fuking ass holes take peoples hard eared cash ,they piss me off something wicked ,i got done for 600 uk pounds to a very very cleaver scammer here in the uk. arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......

ecsaaron is offline Associate Member
    what does that mean?No need to get in high hoses?wtf..There is a flea market in arizona u could hock your stuff at...just call 911 and ask them

Thread Information