sonysucks is offline Associate Member

administering the highly concentrated liquid t3 and clen.

Its tough..at first i was syringing it into my mouth...then I started squeezing it into a small amount of water...but sometimes its slips and more than 2 tenths of a ml gets out...so I am wondering...with the t3 and clen ,can you just squeeze a larger amount...say 1-2 ml into a glass of water then just drink the portion of that diluted solution in the water over the next few days?
    IE a ml of clen is 200 mcg and a ml of t3 is 200 mcg...so if I want to only take 50 mg of each and this point ..i only drink a quarter of the glass of water?

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    how accurate would that be.. you want the dose to be accurate

sonysucks is offline Associate Member
    If the principle pf diluting works okay and the stuff has a shelf life thats okay for 3 days...then its a good idea. The final dilution should be consistent in concentration and the amount you take measurable easily.
    Say 2ml of clen in 500 ml of water. that gives 400 mcg in the total mix.
    if you want just 40 mcg on your first day you just shake it well then drink 50 ml . The only trick would be the glass you mix it in...it would have to be a measuring cup or beaker.
    It just seems it would be a great way to premix the clen and t3 at the doses you will be needing for the next 3 days of your pyramiding.
    I cant imagine that mixing ,or diluting or storing for 3 days renders the porducts inactive....you could even refrigerate it.

Thread Information