mcinfifer24 is offline Junior Member

Delivery time to east coast

I've heard that if your in Cali than you recieve packages quickly. Anyone live on east coast order if so what was the delivery time?

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    I have received in as little as 3 days on the east coast. But I think it is hit and miss with Lion lately as he has been busy and it may take a little longer

mcinfifer24 is offline Junior Member
    thx bro

ecsaaron is offline Associate Member
    3 Days to florida on first order.going to do another and hope its 3 days too.Product seems effective so far..

Juneau is offline New Member

website stores

I'm new to this wesbite, and have spent the past two weeks on here trying to find my way around and research, etc... My biggest question/confusion is regarding online stores and whether it's a good idea to use them or not. The most recent info on this site regarding this is dated 2002. I have a feeling this is a horrible post, but I just can't find an answer. Any opinions here is totally appreciated guys.

ecsaaron is offline Associate Member
    What exactly is the question?If u are lookin for a source You cant do it here....Its not allowed...I guess it depends on what you are lokking for from these online stores...

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    I placed an order last week for the first time with ar-r . I think I placed the order like Tuesday or Wednesday. And I just received my package today(monday).... So shipping was rather quick... Not bad at all. Came to NJ.

I don't think he is looking for a source... Just wondering what delivery times are...

Are you talking about ar-r?

SGTNICK is offline New Member
    I've ordered twice seperately, got both packages in about 5 days time, pretty happy with the time and packaging. Thanks AR-R !

Thread Information