Obwhill2026 is offline New Member

Legit clen from.....

...Ar-r !!! What?!?! Really?!?

Yes ladies and gents, I'm on my third day day at only 80mcg and I mos definetly can feel the different from the last 2 days at 60mcg.

So I can mos def safely say I'm happy with ar-r's clen . 100% happy and have no affliation with lion.

I can safely back the "lion bashers" thread!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    everything I've used from lion has been good.

Flex Columbo is offline Junior Member
    believe it , lion clen is legit, i can honestly say that whilst on it due to factors like work i was unable to train alot i was getting in 1-3 days a week maximum , somedays as little as an hour , other days 3 hours (2 hours walking to and from the gym , 1 hour at the gym ) the results i achieved were still quite good , and i still have half a bottle left.

i think more people have to be more realistic , its not a magic solution that you take and get ****** up in 2 weeks, different people are effected in different ways , if i had of given up in the first 2 weeks or even 4 , i would of believed the same as others , it wasnt until week six , my final week on without a break (using keto) that i realised i was really stipping down.

Obwhill2026 is offline New Member
    Yea I'm ver excited to see results. Feeling a noticable differnce at only 80mcg from 60, I'm stoked.

Hey so when you were doing clen did you guys personally do 2weeks on 2weeks off. Or run it for 3 weeks, with ketofin/benydral the last week?

Thread Information