Thread: very angry

beezlebubb666 is offline Associate Member

very angry

how in the hell do i possibly get of someone on ar-r i have sent an e mail i have tryed to contact lion... all i want is the rest of my shipment this is getting annoying

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    If you have emailed them give them a few days to get back to you... pm him as well if ned be however remember he does not check his pms here daily and sometimes it can be as little as once a week... I do not know your situation but I feel sue he will handle it...
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

ecsaaron is offline Associate Member
    Give him a chance..He has always gotten back to me within a few days and made good on any problems..remember we are close to the 4th weekend and he may have gone to the race in daytona or something...

beezlebubb666 is offline Associate Member
    i feel ya i have always had a good experience with that company.. its just kind of frustrating is all

JGTIV is offline New Member
    For my two cents I have had good communication with Lion. He has always gotten back to me within 24hrs

Flex Columbo is offline Junior Member
    sometimes he takes a while , howd u contact him? pm , or contact us part of ar-r site?

i find that the site is quicker to respond , it took lion like 4 weeks to msg me back when i pm'd him

Failure is offline Associate Member
    Use Ar-r site, he has gotten back to me within an hour last time I messaged him.

EDIRED:
    Should ask for both sides of a story before shooting off your mouth about it....
    Last edited by Failure; 01-21-2010 at 10:34 PM.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    at the end of the day ar-r is a business and wansts your money!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i have used them many of times and have always been happy with the results. i have never spoken to anyone from ar-r , i have never got anything for free or discount because im staff here i just use and like there products better then the other research companies
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Thread Information