Thread: ephedrine

24tyrone is offline Junior Member

ephedrine

where can i buy ephedrine/ephedra from online

without getting ripped off and sent paracetamol lol

need to get rid of this belly

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Diet will be a lot more effective than ephedrine. I still use 25mg + 200 mg caffine + 325mg asprin before I work out and get a few more reps. Try: http://www.vasopro-ephedrine.net but dont expect this to be a wonder drug. Good diet, and a lot of cardio will go myuch further than ephedrine.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    It depends what type of Ephedrine you get your hands on.
    It is good if you are already in shape and want an extra boost, the Ephedrine Level is the best after all.
    However, I agree with beenie first care about your diet and cardio and when the belly is almost gone put inside the drug.

Read this, it is surely interesting:
    http://www.irontrybe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=146

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I think ephedrine responds differently for everyone.

I'm rather sensitive to stims, and ECA honestly is like a magic pill to me.

When you could get the yellow jackets, yellow swarms, black jax, stackers, ext ext with the 200mgs of caffine, and a prop blend with 25mgs of ephedra, it is really pushed me to be what I am today. I just have a huge amount of energy with them and I responded very well to the ephedra.

I cycled them 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off and kept my diet clean. Not only did it keep me very lean, it also fueled the empire I've established today.

Maybe I abused them a little.....but well worth the risk to live the quality of life I have today. I honestly am not the best student, I'm a hard worker, with a lot of dreams. Having the energy to chase those dreams helped me achive a lot and it was well worth the minior health risk.

If when I'm 70 I develop valve problems from using stimulants, so be it. Those were 70 quality years of lots of goals being accomplished, and a great life style.

Surely beats living to be 90 in a trailer retired in Florida and leaving a double wide to my kids.

BIGJOL is offline Associate Member
    this just an energry booster?

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    I think ephedrine responds differently for everyone.

I'm rather sensitive to stims, and ECA honestly is like a magic pill to me.

When you could get the yellow jackets, yellow swarms, black jax, stackers, ext ext with the 200mgs of caffine, and a prop blend with 25mgs of ephedra, it is really pushed me to be what I am today. I just have a huge amount of energy with them and I responded very well to the ephedra.

I cycled them 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off and kept my diet clean. Not only did it keep me very lean, it also fueled the empire I've established today.

Maybe I abused them a little.....but well worth the risk to live the quality of life I have today. I honestly am not the best student, I'm a hard worker, with a lot of dreams. Having the energy to chase those dreams helped me achive a lot and it was well worth the minior health risk.

If when I'm 70 I develop valve problems from using stimulants, so be it. Those were 70 quality years of lots of goals being accomplished, and a great life style.

Surely beats living to be 90 in a trailer retired in Florida and leaving a double wide to my kids.
    Human life is just a point of view and yours is respectable and also shareable, on condition that one doesn not bother other's life.
    If, getting older one becomes ill because he used too many drugs... and his life must be "controlled" and cared by others, like a wife, a daughter, a son, people who are supposed to live their own life freely, than your point of you becomes unstable and also debatable.

BJJ

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by BIGJOL View Post
    this just an energry booster?
    Asolutely not, be very carefull and avoid going over 100mg ED.
    People died because of ephedrine.
    Read this:
    http://www.irontrybe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=146

gunslinger2 is offline Associate Member
    I would say keep it to around 50 mg per day and take at least 200 mg of caffeine with each does. This has worked very well for me in the past and helped my drop around 70 pounds at one point.

As for ephedrine killing people, it can. But then again take too much of almost any OTC med and you will die. If you can't take 3 scoops of No-explode or drink 3-4 cups of strong coffee without having problems, don't even think about using ephedrine.

Cloe85 is offline Female Member
    i dropped 50lbs in 4 months taking ephederine, caffiene, asprin, riddelin, and some some other weight loss/energy pills. landed me in the hospital... liver levels, kidney levels, pancreas levels and gall bladder levels all screwed up... now i have to have my gall bladder out next week ... the ducts of my gall bladder and pancreas are inflamed as well as my spleen... now. other levels have normalized for the most part.

mind you i had a very bad diet while doing that...

the gastroentrologist said everything got into a tiz because of the ephederine and riddelin.

watch your dosages....

good luck

iwillownu99 is offline New Member
    tweaker....

Thread Information