Thread: T3 alone

kolaking is offline Associate Member

T3 alone

will T3 alone get results or should it be ran with clen ?

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member
    why would you want to run it with clen ? what are your goals? have you reserched this???

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member
    t3 is usually ran with test e, because t3 is catabolic so it can use muscle as energy.

donopat is offline Junior Member
    bro, t3 doesnt need to be to be run with clen , but if u do run t3 either with ior without clen, u certainly need to be on some decent anabolics or u WILL get SMALL!
    \
    clen is somewhat muscle sparing but t3 isnt. it burns everything. i have been doing this for 15 years, and its 1 of the most basic rules, do not use t3 unless u are on something. t3 is precontest stuff. if u need to burn fat and dont want to take anabolics, stick with clen, cycle that off and on, but t3, come on buddy, do some research. there is so much outstanding research out there, it seems like redundant to ask questions that with a little researchg u could find the answers quickly.

pat d.

thane222 is offline Associate Member
    You would run clen /t3 if you were looking to seriously shred some fat. But I have seen some people use it together and works great.

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    T3 is run for a couple of different reasons; the first being as part of thyroid replacement therapy for individuals who have hypothyroidism. It simply replaces what the body isnt producing on its own. Another reason is for weight loss. In addition some use thyroid hormone to supplement for any decreases one might have due to the use of AAS. What is your reason for wanting to take it???

ripped4herpleasure is offline New Member
    i was looking to add a fat burner into my last 4 weeks of my test e cycle, would you guys suggest T3?

Thread Information