BarryBonds14 is offline New Member

Lion t3, question about body temp.

I am on 6th day at 50mcg of t3 spread into 3 times a day. My question Is, should my resting body temp correlate the t3 working? I have low body temp regularly around 97.5. And I haven't seen it change much for these 6 days except for when I'm active. Although, I have lost about 3-5 pounds but my diet is clean. Overall I want to know if the body temp is all t3 should change or can it still be working without elavated body temp.

Thanks. Please respond someone!

Can someone please explain whether or not the t3 is working due to the fact my temp has not raised?? Anyone have an idea or had solid results without elavated temp.?????

Bump!!!

jweir22 is offline Junior Member
    I'm taken clen right now and my temp was raised just slightly. About a half degree.I'm taken 80mcg a day and after 5 days i lost 5 pounds total. I get the shakes for the first 4 hours but after that i'm okay.I read an article about clen that said it may up your temp just points of a degree and even that would raise your metabolism. So it effects everybody different depending on how well you takee stimulants. I did 40,40,60,80,80mcg for the first 5 days diet is clen and cardio 30 mins cycling a night. Notice i sweat alot more. I hope this helps.

Thread Information