kashalp is offline Junior Member

liquid tamox (nolva) to Ont, Canada

Just ordered my nolva from lions early this morning to Ontario canada. Let's see if I get it quick and problem free like others.

P.S I know this is kinda a stupid thread but someone sometime from canada will have doubts b4 ordering. Hopefully this thread will set them at ease when I post again after I get (or don't get) my order.

Takin one for the team...

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't worry i live close to Montreal and i ordered a few times from lion, its really fast i got my stuff within 2 weeks without any issues, and its all legit.

Ordered clen , nolva, t3, and even at one point they had finastiride for hair growht i ordered 6.

Everything worked fine got the desired effect.

Ok so its been 3 days now and my order still says "processing". I know there site says shipped withen 24hrs, and international orders "may take longer to leave warehouse". Not sure why it takes longer to process an order based on location, can understand longer ship time.. hmmmm

Hopefully will change soon. Have read others from canada getting orders within 6 days.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Cant go by that crap... i've seen that and an order show up at my door with it saying the same crap.

ok so yea.. i got my order yesterday. took about 11 days to arrive from day of purchase. Not to shabby.. although yea site still says "processing" lol. was starting to worry but im good now.

hopefully this eases and works out similar for other canadians.

homicidal is offline New Member

thanks

thanks I am ordering from Edmonton and placed my order about 10 days ago and it still says processing, so this thread gives me peace of mind!

scotimus is offline Associate Member
    Hey homicidal just wondering how you made out with that order....? I'm near edmonton and was planning on ordering some stuff. Thanks

Thread Information