C26_H40_O3 is offline New Member

Is AR-R's Letrozole legit?

I need a good source for an A-I, i'm leaning toward letrozole ..they seems to be a well reputed place to go, but i'd like to heard recent reviews/opinions on letrozole in particular. Thanks

C26_H40_O3 is offline New Member
    editted
    Last edited by C26_H40_O3; 12-04-2009 at 08:03 PM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    they are legit, but what would you be using the letro for?

mtsoul32 is offline New Member
    I was wondering the same thing but wanted to know if it was to late to take the letro after seeing side effects from prohoromoes about 3 months later will it reduce/reverse size at all?

toothache is offline Senior Member
    What side effects? Gyno?

Letro will take care of your gyno.

what about after the gyno is gone how long do i follow up with the letro

crawdaddy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mtsoul32 View Post
    what about after the gyno is gone how long do i follow up with the letro
    check out this post by CBino All you need to know about GYNO.

Also, I have had great success with the letro off AR. But def read the post first. Good luck

toothache is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crawdaddy View Post

Also, I have had great success with the letro off AR. But def read the post first. Good luck
    That's an awesome read. Good info in that link.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by crawdaddy View Post

yea i read up on it im prolly gunna start tuesday... does it matter what time of day you dose? *Jersey ReppN!*

freakinhuge is offline Senior Member
    very good read, thanks for the link, and arr chems are definitely legit.

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    if you have gyno problems, letro is the strongest chem you can get, works very well, good luck.

BigGuns76 is offline New Member
    I'm thinking about running liquid Letro along with my first cycle of TEST (400 MG per week) to counter act the unwanted side effects of the estrogen. I'm not too worried about GYNO as this will be my very first cycle, but I am concerned about getting bloated while on TEST. While Letro help reduce any bloating or other unwanted side effects of estrogen while on Test?

BigGuns76 is offline New Member
    I meant to say 'will Letro help reduce any bloating or other unwanted side effects of estrogen while on Test?' If so, what is the recommended daily dose of liquid Letro?

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns76 View Post
    I meant to say 'will Letro help reduce any bloating or other unwanted side effects of estrogen while on Test?' If so, what is the recommended daily dose of liquid Letro?
    Yes it would.

Letro is very strong not a good choice.

I would start a thread in the AAS section,this way you will get proper answers.

Good luck.

thane222 is offline Associate Member
    arr chems are definitely legit......

jimSan is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C26_H40_O3 View Post
    I need a good source for an A-I, i'm leaning toward letrozole..they seems to be a well reputed place to go, but i'd like to heard recent reviews/opinions on letrozole in particular. Thanks

Letro it didn't make the sex drive dimish
    liquid letro and gave strength, stamina, but didn't do anything for gyno reversal at this point. It has been good for a test booster though, don't know if actually supresses the estro yet still experimenting...
    Last edited by jimSan; 02-02-2010 at 10:57 PM.

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimSan View Post
    "Is liquid Letro Legit"

To be honest my friend spent like 70 bucks on liquid letro from Lion. He said he took it and it didn't do anything at all. He thought it was fake because it tasted like cough medicine or something. He said it made him have gas and that's it. He said if it was real Letro it would have made his sex drive dimish but it didn't and he took the whole bottle.
    He took the whole bottle at once??? Holy Shit!!!!! Depending on the dose it may or may not affect your sex drive. Lions letro is good to go....saved me from having titties a few times..........Read the post by Cbino and you might want to have your friend read it also and learn how to take it.....

jimSan is offline New Member

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Okinawa_Power View Post
    He took the whole bottle at once??? Holy Shit!!!!! Depending on the dose it may or may not affect your sex drive. Lions letro is good to go....saved me from having titties a few times..........Read the post by Cbino and you might want to have your friend read it also and learn how to take it.....
    Hey, thanks for sharing. So, Liquid Letro saved you a couple times hugh. What were your dosages? Was one bottle enuf? because it only comes in 30mL

cab335 is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

no results yet.

I have been taking arr letro at 2.5 mg for about a week now. So far my gyno feels like its getting worse /: Hope it starts taking effect. I only have it on one side and im really self conscious about it. I hate it. I have always had a really flat chest until doing epi cycle without proper PCT. Estro rebound is NO JOKE! If it starts working, i will keep you guys updated!! If it doesnt, i guess ill have to save up for surgery. I CAN NOT LIVE WITH THIS! i think about it everyday all day. ugh!

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cab335
    I have been taking arr letro at 2.5 mg for about a week now. So far my gyno feels like its getting worse /: Hope it starts taking effect. I only have it on one side and im really self conscious about it. I hate it. I have always had a really flat chest until doing epi cycle without proper PCT. Estro rebound is NO JOKE! If it starts working, i will keep you guys updated!! If it doesnt, i guess ill have to save up for surgery. I CAN NOT LIVE WITH THIS! i think about it everyday all day. ugh!
    There are far worse things that can and likely will come from cycling gear. This is why we advise people wait until 25 or older, use an AI and a proper PCT. Unfortunately many prefer to listen to their buddies who really don't know squat.

Don't panic. Give it time.

Thread Information