jester4710 is offline New Member

Liquid Stane vs Masteron

they sound very similar to a newb. am i way off? excuse my ignorance but i'm very new and i have been doing a ton of reading. my brain is going to explode. i am getting to the point where some of the questions the reading has answered is only creating more questions. i have to admit, i love reading about this stuff. so interesting. i have come a long way from my first ridiculous "source post" , haha.

from ar-r website:
    Exemestane (Aromasin ) is an aromatase inhibitor, which means that it lowers estrogen production in the body by blocking the aromatase enzyme, the enzyme responsible for estrogen synthesization.

This compound was developed to fight breast cancer in post-menopausal women, who need a particularly aggressive therapy, and for whose first line defenses such as SERMS (Tamoxifen) have not worked. This should be our first clue in inferring that this compound is pretty strong, or at least stronger than some of the other compounds which are used to fight breast cancer.

form this forum steroid profile:
    Masteron is a derivative of DHT (as you can tell from it's chemical name: 2a-methyl-dihydro-testosterone propionate), but what they fail to tell you is that DHT and it’s derivatives are commonly used in treatment of certain forms of breast cancer

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not similar at all... Masteron is a steroid and aromasin is an ai. Very different compounds you have alot of learning to do.

jester4710 is offline New Member
    thanks for clearing that up.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Not similar at all... Masteron is a steroid and aromasin is an ai. Very different compounds you have alot of learning to do.
    Yep...very different compounds.

thane222 is offline Associate Member
    aromasin would be used as part of your pct, you can use it during your cycle or in your pct, but it is not a steroid . Exemestane helps keep the gyno problems away.

Thread Information